Invisalign

Guest Melanie

So I just reread the thread about Invisalign and I wanted to ask where a good dentist is for me to make my appointment at. I live in Worthington/Dublin area but I will travel if they are worth it. I dont want to get ripped off or have a half ass job done.

Anyone here had them?

Also, anyone know a guess on cost?

Fiance's cousin just had his installed...Said they hurt like a sumbitch! I can get dentist details if needed.

Please do. Id appreciate a good referral if the cousin thinks I should check them out.

My dentist's name is Steve Ralston, he is off of north High St somewhere up by Morse I think. He's a really cool guy.

Ralston, Stephen DDS - Ralston Stephen DDS

(614) 262-1807 3805 N High St # 207

I fucking hate going to the dentist though. The teeth cleaning woman gets that hook thingy and scrapes the fuck outta the surface of your teeth and digs into them and shit. FUCK that

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/image.php?u=624&dateline=1220551503

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/image.php?u=4955&dateline=1220320280

LOL

You just made me laugh so hard my right eye is watering.

i checked into it a while back, grandview dental seemed to be the cheapest...was 4500 for the full term, if its just something minor and you can do the express, it was a bit cheaper.

i still want to get it done, need another 1500 or so to get it done, as my insurance wont cover it.