BIG OSU Vs USC PARTY!!

OneToEnvy

Big Party at my house.

BYOB there will be beer pong and corn hole. Bring your friends, but leave the dumb ones at home please!!

PM me or "Epic Phail" for directions

Im want to cook out. im going to get burgers and only burgers.

No special requests this is not burger king. Any one intrested in eating that late??

Link to the place

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=43068+2376+Reagan+Rd.+Ohio&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=image

Thank you all for comming it was a good time. Im really sorry about the DRAMA. That never happens. But that bitch can not hold her liquer and her BF dosent know how to put her in her place. But its all good. After October we'll never see her again.

it was a very good turn out. I will be having one more party at that apartment when my lease is up at the end of Oct. It will be compltly empty and there will be at least 5 kegs. Id say the turn out will be close to 125 to 150. :) Cops will be busy that night :)

Thank you all for comming it was a good time. Im really sorry about the DRAMA. That never happens. But that bitch can not hold her liquer and her BF dosent know how to put her in her place. But its all good. After October we'll never see her again.

lol what? i musta missed this part, great party!