Girl Scout cookies for Iraq Soldiers

robhawk

So my daughter’s troop is selling cookies again this year, except this time they are sending them to the Soldiers and Marines overseas.

The box's are 3$ each, you can’t choose the type as some can’t be shipped over due to conditions. The money will be collected and given to the troop leader and she will order the box's to take to the USO, they will place them in care packages for the troops. Thanks for all your support. These little things go a long way when in those harsh situations.

I'm a combat Vet myself and for those that don't know me personally Benyen Soljax can vouch for me. I'm honest and the money will go to the the troops.

Casper has set up a PayPal donation through Ohio Riders. Click here to donate however much money you want. Be sure to enter your Ohio Riders screenname.

A card and stickers from Ohio Riders will also be sent to the Girl Scout troops.

DONATE

-------------------------------------------------------------

Total Raised so Far:

$179.00

Special thanks to:

wolfman - $18.00

osumj - $18.00

Blitzburgh - $20.00

e-flores - $21.00

jarvismb - $12.00

Casper and CbrGirl - $20.00

Isaac's Papa - $50.00

Ruffryder63 - $20.00

Edited by Casper
added amount raised so far and will be updating it

Once you get it setup, I'll post the info on the front page of this site for you. It would be cool if you could setup a PayPal account just for donations from Ohio Riders. That way we could see how much we raise for your girl's troop.

Casper is working on getting the paypal link up for any who want to donate, and all the info too. A little brief up is that the box's are 3$ each, you can’t choose the type as some can’t be shipped over due to conditions. The money will be collected and given to the troop leader and she will order the box's to take to the USO, they will place them in care packages for the troops. Thanks for all your support. Coming from a combat vet, these little things go a long way when in those harsh situations.