12 digit phone number

CRed05

Has anyone here ever received a phone call from a 12 digit phone number on their cell phone? I got one on Friday and one more today.

Also on my phone when the call is coming in it has a little arrow next to the number, which i believe means its an incoming diverted call. Meaning that someone is diverting the calls they get on their phone to mine.

Here are the 2 numbers.

Anyone know what the F this is all about?

No it will have a "+" in front of it.

That's what I thought you ment by the thing infront of the number.. oh well. There is a phone function where you can hide/change your caller ID to anything you want. I'm sure a quick google will reveal something?

That's what I thought you ment by the thing infront of the number.. oh well. There is a phone function where you can hide/change your caller ID to anything you want. I'm sure a quick google will reveal something?

You can hide your caller id, but you cant change it. Unless you have a T1 connection and your a business, according to Trowa.

I searched the number on google, searched 12 digit number but didnt get much.

It's probably some business with a T1 line trying to get me to buy something

If you have a T1 as your phone connections (at a business) you can adjust your caller id number to be whatever the hell you want. You can make it 3 digits if you want.

You can also use online providers OR setups a VOIP Trunk using ASterix and set it to what ever you want. 911 is fun to send. If someone quickly do redial umm yeah.

If you have a T1 as your phone connections (at a business) you can adjust your caller id number to be whatever the hell you want. You can make it 3 digits if you want.

Anyone with a willing VOIP provider can do this. However, the number looks Costa Rican. Their prefix is 506, and they use 2 as the first digit of any land phone, followed by 7 digits. So, for what it's worth.

Anyone with a willing VOIP provider can do this. However, the number looks Costa Rican. Their prefix is 506, and they use 2 as the first digit of any land phone, followed by 7 digits. So, for what it's worth.

1 506 2 2720852

1 506 2 2329706

do we have an answer?

I got calls from numbers very similar to this starting with the 1 506 2. They would always say I won something or lower your credit card debt blah blah blah and then would ask me to hit 1 or something which I never did. Haven't gotten one in about a month.