Weak buyers with no balls.

MrMeanGreen

So most of you know I have a turbo kit for sale, LSX F-Body variation.

A guy from LS1Tech PMs me last night, we haggle the details, he Paypals me the money. Done deal, right?

No. I get a call a bit ago from a strange number and some woman. His wife. Claims her husband doesn't want the kit anymore, and she filed a dispute with Paypal for "item not received", and I haven't even shipped it yet. When I ask her what's missing, she doesn't know, only that she wants the money back.

I tell her to inform her husband to grow some balls and call me back himself. He PMs me several minutes later, and I tell him to call me. He does.

He claims the manufacturer of the kit lives 12 miles from him and told him the catalytic converter was missing from the kit, when:

1) He had pictures and a detailed description of the kit

2) He knew the kit itself was catless from the get-go, and the other two converters are in the y-pipe after the kit

He continues to whine in my ear about this broke the deal (on a $7000 kit sold for $3000) and he wants a refund or he'll sue me, have Paypal come after me, his credit card company, etc. I told him to STFU and he'll have his money refunded and to be a little bitch to someone else.

I called Paypal and they refunded the money since I had already made a request of the funds and didn't hit the bank yet. Of course, no reply from him from my PM after the refund was processed.

Maybe his wife will get that $3000, 24 carat gold dildo now :rolleyes:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TTi (who made the kit) is the shop close to him. I'm pretty sure he coulda picked up a kit part from them and had it installed, much less than the $8000 installed they were asking.

I coulda stuck this out and likely ended up winning the dispute. However, I didn't trust his intentions once he got the kit and only know what he may have done to it in the case I lost the dispute and then would have to worry about a legal battle from here to Washington state.

Brian, buy this.

TTi (who made the kit) is the shop close to him. I'm pretty sure he coulda picked up a kit part from them and had it installed, much less than the $8000 installed they were asking.

I coulda stuck this out and likely ended up winning the dispute. However, I didn't trust his intentions once he got the kit and only know what he may have done to it in the case I lost the dispute and then would have to worry about a legal battle from here to Washington state.

Brian, buy this.

if i ever get an lsx motor, ill buy it off you. if you still have it in 80 years lol

Thats what I told him! Anthony tried to use peer pressure on me but luckily I had just finished watching an after school special about people like him. P.S. I got COD 4 bishes :D

fuck cod, get tiger woods golf for wii so i can come over