Driver Dies After High-Speed Racing Crash @ National Trails

Ashley

Really? Have you ever been to Kilkare?

No I have have not been to Kilkare only tracks here in Ohio I have been to were Marion(MICR) and National Trails. I was at trails Saturday (yesterday the 27th) doing my license passes and trapping 135 and over was scary where I'm from in Texas you have another half mile shutdown where as Trails has to be about around 300-500 feet

No I have have not been to Kilkare only tracks here in Ohio I have been to were Marion(MICR) and National Trails. I was at trails Saturday (yesterday the 27th) doing my license passes and trapping 135 and over was scary where I'm from in Texas you have another half mile shutdown where as Trails has to be about around 300-500 feet

It really isn't that short compared to Kilkare. If you ever hit Kilkare you will understand. Not to be a dick, but my friend has an 86 mustang that traps 137 and can stop at Kilkare with crappy brakes. Maybe its time to upgrade for you. Trails seems to be much further than 300-500 feet, but what do I know my car only traps 119 and weighs 3800 lbs with me in it.

I've been 122 at Trails on skinnys and a half dead power master and had no problems stopping.

Had I not got the boot for no cage I would have upped the boost... wasn't worried about the shut down at all.

If anything is scary, it would be Larue. Not so much the length of the shutdown, but the pavement. Rough as hell. Been 125 or 126 there on a bike. Fun ride on the shutdown.