Drag Racing: Music or No Music??

theweiser1

I like to listen to a custom mix-tape of all your moms moaning and screaming my name! J/K!!! Sorry I couldnt help myself. But, I agree with the majority of you guys and go the no music route, Im normally too worried about fuckin up at the line and making an ass of myself.......... Now let the "slow ass 14sec. car" trashtalk begin.

Guest tbutera2112
must be a mustang thing with the no power because no matter what type of track i'm on at WOT i can not hear the radio no matter how loud it is and i just have a modified stock exhaust system thats not even loud.

loud exhaust = power? damn...my probe with an exhaust leak must have like 300whp

must be a mustang thing with the no power because no matter what type of track i'm on at WOT i can not hear the radio no matter how loud it is and i just have a modified stock exhaust system thats not even loud.

That's what I was thinking except not a Mustang thing with no power.I can't hear crap at WOT.