Good guy thread: thank those who have helped

wnaplay1647545503

Following Hefty's earlier thread, I would like to take a moment and thank those who have helped at least me over the years. Feel free to post up as well. Not necessarily someone who has sold you something, but someone who has taken their time or skills to help you when you needed it. Unless someone gave you a hell of a deal on something because you were broke :D. Let you use their garage. Anything that someone has done that they should be thanked for. So many have helped me over the years, I will try to remember everyone and will post back once I remember.

Of course it goes without saying thanks to all the mods.

Thanks to the greens for keeping the site up and running without charge I might add.

Thanks to "Alex", he not only has been a good friend and neighbor over the years, he has helped me land my new job as well.

Thanks to "302powered" mike for coming over and helping me try and fix my brake problem on the old truck.

Thanks to "614streets" Bill for answering every boat question I threw at you.

Thank you Anthony Green for letting me borrow your wide band at the track day

Thank you Brian Carter for letting me borrow tools and everything else you brought to the track days that I have been at.

Thank you Casey for riding in my car and watching the wide band and letting me know what it was doing.

Thank you Ben Stillman for all the computer advice and help you have given me over the years.

Thanks Ben Senft for getting me into autocrossing.

Thanks Anthony Green for keeping me around.

Thanks Brian and Val Carter for letting me teach your children bad things like playing in the bathroom at Hooters.

Thanks Hal Baker for scaring children riding bicycles carrying bows and arrows.

Thanks Chris Green for helping me with my diet and exercise plan a while back (I had to stop it, but I did it religiously till I had to stop).

Thanks Dyno Brian for buying my old motor, and for being an all around awesome guy.

Thanks KillJoy for ordering and getting the pizza.

I am sure there are more, I just have to go to work right now.