FS Taurus PT111 Millenium Pro Handgun

armin922

Taurus PT111 9mm. I want to get 180 out of it. Gun is in perfect condition. I dont have any pics but its like brand new. Comes with 2 mags, and a holster, the gun case it came with and a cleaning kit.. Its had about 500 rounds through it and it still shoots near perfect. This gun is the subcompact out of the taurus handguns. Must be 21

Do we register guns in ohio?

good deal.. if you only want that much out of it I would have just taken it to gander mountain or vances and sell it to them. No hassles.

No, we don't register guns.

I guess I meant, did he fill out the "Yellow" form when he purchased it.

KillJoy

yeah its reg under me. I called vances and they told me when i sell it just have myself and someone fill out a form with my sig and his sig on it and the serial number on it just saying i sold it and its not reg under me anymore. Just in case someone buys it and ends up killing someone or whatever then it wont be under mine. Ill have a written form saying that i sold it to that person.

yeah its reg under me. I called vances and they told me when i sell it just have myself and someone fill out a form with my sig and his sig on it and the serial number on it just saying i sold it and its not reg under me anymore. Just in case someone buys it and ends up killing someone or whatever then it wont be under mine. Ill have a written form saying that i sold it to that person.

Bump for a hellova deal!

:thumbup:

KillJoy