canker sores

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

ok well...i drank a can of 7up, and it gave me a fuckin canker sore on my lower lip...does anyone know how to get rid of these? i usually get them if i eat oranges but this ones real bad and its bugging me...everywhere online i read says that theres no treatment, but im sure someone has to know how to get rid of them or atleast make them stop hurting...its on my lower lip right by my teeth, hurts to eat or move my lip or smile or anything

says they can take up to 2 weeks to go away...fuck that

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
idk what malox is but ill go google it thanks...and yea, anytime i eat citrus fruits like oranges or grapefruits or anything like that i get these...and this ones in the worst spot and its big

Guest tbutera2112
Cut it out=no more canker sore.

Other than that I have nothing.

im all for popping and cutting shit etc....but these sores are kinda like craters, not bumps...nothing to pop/cut out...trust me, ive tried popping them before, and it fucking hurts and never does anything

Guest tbutera2112
nah its not herpes lol i get these only when i drink or eat anything with citrus...usually just one at a time and ive had tons of them in my life...this ones just particularly painful...im proud to say i dont even get coldsores, im herp free lol

Anytime I eat ANYTHING citrus I will get a cold sore. Sucks balls. I <3 orange juice and grape fruits but just isn't worth it any more.

So, I guess the same goes for canker sores. Citrus seems to be the culprit.

Since 7UP has lemon and lime juice in it; there ya go.

Blisters/bumps = herps

Craters = canker sores.

You really can't do much for either of them. Put some orajel on it for the pain but that is about it. You just really need to wait for them to heal on their own. I get canker sores all the time from citrus fruits and hot sauce. I am just used to it now fuck it.