How do I find out more info on?

smokin5s

I was driving home yesterday from Nashville, and I happened to whitness a pretty horrible accident on 71 Northbound in Kentucky by mile marker 17.... I tried googling I-71 mile marker 17 I-71 accidents, etc... and nothing came up that was relevant.... Since I was litterally the last person to get past the truck before it lost control (and probably the 1st person to call 911), I have a personal interest in what happened. Any info anyone can dig up would be appriciated!

I wish I could help you out, i was in a similar situation like this where I performed 1st responder care to a bad car accident two February's ago. I always wondered if the lady had made it.

I guess you could call the local police station or state highway patrol and ask, I don tknow if they would tell you, but they might let you know if the people are ok.

Call the state police that handle the area.

I was driving home yesterday from Nashville, and I happened to whitness a pretty horrible accident on 71 Northbound in Kentucky by mile marker 17.... I tried googling I-71 mile marker 17 I-71 accidents, etc... and nothing came up that was relevant.... Since I was litterally the last person to get past the truck before it lost control (and probably the 1st person to call 911), I have a personal interest in what happened. Any info anyone can dig up would be appriciated!