Last Weekend...

Wonderboy

I know you're talking about the track, you must have been at Kilkare. I hope you don't think that just because you can take some worn out Mustang with a girl driving that you can take on any bolt-on f-body 93 or newer.

I told you about the one when we met at hamilton on friday. The other one was saturday night. There was also like an old coronet or something like that, I didnt beat him but I did keep pretty much dead even with him. And there was this turbo'd shadow that kinda dropped off when I was chasing down the mopar. Either way my saturday night at the track was fun. (except for phil)

And no, I dont expect to hang with f-bodies...... yet! j/k

First one was 4.6 car with pipes, the one with the smaller side vents. The second was also 4.6 car but, the one with bigger side vents. The sound of a V8 mustang is very distinct. Along with the big GT emblem its kinda easy to identify.

So you are likely picking on the older SN95 GTs. The retarded black sheep.

I told you about the one when we met at hamilton on friday. The other one was saturday night. There was also like an old coronet or something like that, I didnt beat him but I did keep pretty much dead even with him. And there was this turbo'd shadow that kinda dropped off when I was chasing down the mopar. Either way my saturday night was fun. (except for phil)

And no, I dont expect to hang with f-bodies...... yet! j/k

and you never will :cool:

Do you go to columbus state? I saw your car in the lot today

Nope. I wasnt anywhere around there actually. There are a few white ones roaming around and even one with similar wheels w/ stupid loud exhaust like mine. Im thinking hot pink race stripe on my car so that it will stand apart from those ones. Or maybe I can find where they live and hot pink stripe all of their cars instead! GENIUS!