private calls

Reed44

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, you guys gave me more help than I could ever ask for. Thanks dicks. I realize that it says private, just wanted to know if there is a way to figure out the number. Somebody calling me and saying that, is not real comforting right now espically when my girlfriend is 9 months pregnant and 3 days past her due date.

shut the fuck up you cry baby bitch! you should have known from the get go you was going to get flamed for that post.. I mean really. do you think there is some deep secret for breaking private call's? other then private call blocker!

You CANNOT get private or restricted numbers as far as I am concerned without a police report.

I tried to get one once from Verizon and it was a no go. Had some fuck ass faggot call me 100 times a day every day.

It is probably some kids pranking the movie 'the Ring'. Chillax.

shut the fuck up you cry baby bitch! you should have known from the get go you was going to get flamed for that post.. I mean really. do you think there is some deep secret for breaking private call's? other then private call blocker!

Do you serve any purpose in life. What, did you get picked on as a little kid? Mommmy and daddy beat you? Go fuck your self you fucking homo! Get a life.

• Downvote 1

You CANNOT get private or restricted numbers as far as I am concerned without a police report.

I tried to get one once from Verizon and it was a no go. Had some fuck ass faggot call me 100 times a day every day.

It is probably some kids pranking the movie 'the Ring'. Chillax.

Thanks for the info. I have never seen the ring completely thorugh so I didnt know somebody might be refering to a movie. I will just have to see if they do it again tomorrow.

I'd exit quickly. Rob is no man to cross. This is thrice recommended.

I have no intention of "crossing" him. I am just tired of the lack of respect he gives people. Yeah it funny the way he corrects people and other d-bags, but I am not putting up with it.

• Confused 1

I have no intention of "crossing" him. I am just tired of the lack of respect he gives people. Yeah it funny the way he corrects people and other d-bags, but I am not putting up with it.

You did post this thread; you were asking for it. I think what you said would make someone a tad angry. Google is the wealth of all knowledge.

Eli: I can't join you on that :(

You did post this thread; you were asking for it. I think what you said would make someone a tad angry. Google is the wealth of all knowledge.

Eli: I can't join you on that :(

I know I did and I did with intentions of answers for my question. This is what the parkinglot is for right? I Understand the anger that can be created behind my coment, but at the same time what about the comment thrown at me? I tried google and only came up with one location with an answer.

If it happens again I probablly will. I have sprint if that helps with anything. After mentioning the movie ring and the 7 days part in that. It looks like someone I know was just playing a joke. You never know though.