Lil Wayne

Chad is Dead

Does anyone else want to stab themselves in the ears w/ sharp knives whenever they hear him? I can't stand people who believe he's the best alive right now.......It seriously hurts me to listen to Lil Wayne. And for people that don't know....he's been called a faggot by lil boosie{who wrote his older material}...........Ahhhhh I'm just trying to watch the 10yr old b ball player in pics and vids w/ lil wayne music in the background and it hurts....I need to go buy a big knife and introduce it to my neck.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aa milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli milli a milli a milli a milli a milli

i wanna li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li li lick you like a lollipop

I agree that LilWayne is nothing more than a skidmark on the underpants that is the "rap world".....

But,

In the last year i hear more and more talk about how people speculate that he is gaining status/cred like Jay-Z in terms of "freestyle" and his ability to be "revolutionary".....

(I'm just the messenger, dont' shoot)

Umm his lyrics are alright...I think he uses way to many little metaphors. His flow and voice are hands down the worst I have heard. It just goes to show you the state of hip hop when Lil Wayne is running shit and Soulja Boy wins a grammy.

On a side note...the games new cd is sick

Nah, lil wayne is straight for mainstream rap.. he's got so much more talent then fucking Jay-z.

I would never, ever consider him anywhere near the best rapper alive.. but he does have a bunch of good lyrics. I don't know anyone else that has a way to put things into lyrics like lil wayne does... that's what I do like about him.

All rap now is some dude with a goofy voice and a voice-effect-synthesizer-thingy talking about how hes all about this shawty in the club and how he is going to take her for a ride on his twenty fo's, spending his mad cash dawg

All rap now is some dude with a goofy voice and a voice-effect-synthesizer-thingy talking about how hes all about this shawty in the club and how he is going to take her for a ride on his twenty fo's, spending his mad cash dawg

:cool:

That is why people actually like Lil Wayne. That is not all he talks about and is actually creative with his lyrics.

But I mean, lets all be honest, aren't we all about shawties in the club and taking hos for ride on our 24s and spending cash?