WTB verizon voyager

Stimmel1647545512

http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff330/Z-Wireless/lg_dare.jpg

Its all touch with a multi touch screen and a 3.2 MP camera/video with flash dosent slide or flip.

Its Brand New its never even been activated it was a prize for highest seller of the company last Quarter..lol I work for VZW :)

They go for 400 i have it listed on ebay for 325 but i would take 250

hmmm doesnt sound like ether one of those work unless i activate that phone on my account and try to claim it on insurance.....

Insurance can only be added on brand new phones (purchased through a store, online, etc) for a short period of time. When you activate a preowned phone your insurance is automatically removed. When are you eligible to upgrade? Not sure if you told me already or not.

Insurance can only be added on brand new phones (purchased through a store, online, etc) for a short period of time. When you activate a preowned phone your insurance is automatically removed. When are you eligible to upgrade? Not sure if you told me already or not.

not elegilbe to upgrade until jan 2nd and im tired of using razrs and this new to me but used LG phone I am using I just want/need a nicer phone for work/school reasons....dunno maybe ill end up paying full price but I hope/would rather not......

not elegilbe to upgrade until jan 2nd and im tired of using razrs and this new to me but used LG phone I am using I just want/need a nicer phone for work/school reasons....dunno maybe ill end up paying full price but I hope/would rather not......

Call, say you hate your phone with a passion, ask them what options are available other than full retail, and negotiate. My friend was able to get 1 yr pricing with a 2yr contract...1 yr pricing is only $50 more than the 2 yr contract price. It would be like $180 after rebate.

Brian, a friend of mine bought a palm, and applied insurance on it. he did not upgrade his plan, and just had the phone activated. I am wondering how he did it now.

If thats not a brand new phone from a Verizon retailer then the insurance company wont honor the claim. He should have it removed because he's paying for nothing.

Call, say you hate your phone with a passion, ask them what options are available other than full retail, and negotiate. My friend was able to get 1 yr pricing with a 2yr contract...1 yr pricing is only $50 more than the 2 yr contract price. It would be like $180 after rebate.

Cool Ill see what I can do, I have no problem resigning anothe 2 year contract or anything like that either

http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff330/Z-Wireless/lg_dare.jpg

Its all touch with a multi touch screen and a 3.2 MP camera/video with flash dosent slide or flip.

Its Brand New its never even been activated it was a prize for highest seller of the company last Quarter..lol I work for VZW :)

They go for 400 i have it listed on ebay for 325 but i would take 250

Throw it on craigslist the Dare I had sold in 24 hours got 300 bucks out of it..

If thats not a brand new phone from a Verizon retailer then the insurance company wont honor the claim. He should have it removed because he's paying for nothing.

He traded it for a phone for his gf and claimed it on insurance. I dunno.