OSU vs. Wisc

Dr. Apex

^I don't think it matters, that way Penn State is playing it is going to be very tough for OSU to win. If the game were in Happy Valley I would say OSU no chance, but being at home it will be super close.

Crossing all my fingers and holding my poop close.

I really hope that Pryor is gaining the experience necessary to BE the big play maker and not make as many mistakes as he made against Wisconson. But he doesn't panic....by making bad throws, but he waits too long sometime. I'm glad he got this "Big game" exprerience, I hope it has helped him develop as much as the commentators suggest.

If so.....we'll be ready for PSU.

Theres a thread over on bucknuts about him jumping around. I love it! I think its great to be relaxed and having fun while playing football. Plus he's a senior who had never played at Camp Randal and he always shows up for big games and is one of the only people on OSU that has heart and plays like they give a shit

Neither of those teams will fall below Ohio State with a loss, IMO.

If Texas gets their asses handed to them by Oklahoma which I think they will then they better drop below OSU. OSU gets beat by USC and falls 9 spots, if its 35-10 or something like that then Texas better drop 9 spots

If Texas gets their asses handed to them by Oklahoma which I think they will then they better drop below OSU. OSU gets beat by USC and falls 9 spots, if its 35-10 or something like that then Texas better drop 9 spots

First, I doubt Texas will be beat badly if they are, in fact, beaten. Second, I think there's still a massive amount of bias against Ohio State in the pollsters, so, even if Texas, say, gets beaten badly (e.g., by 25 points or so, like you mentioned), I still don't think they'll drop below Ohio State. Rather, they'd probably slot Texas in around #11 (i.e., just above Ohio State), and defend that by saying that they were beaten by the #1 team. Not that I think it's right or that's what I want to happen, that's just what I think will happen.

USC was numero uno when OSU lost to them, so that argument wouldnt hold up with many people. Hell tOSU jumped Florida in the coaches poll this week. I think the pollsters will start to come around as long as Beanie and Pryor keep shit interesting.

I think Oklahoma will beat Texas easily. Oklahoma looks like they are the best team in the country followed by sad to say Missouri. Your gonna have to score a shit ton of points to beat these 2 teams and I just dont think Texas has the weapons to do it this year. The big12 teams are gonna start picking each other off starting this week. Within the next couple weeks. Same with SEC. Honestly I think it would be better for Texas to beat Oklahoma from an OSU standpoint, then Oklahoma beats Missouri, then Texas Loses to Texas Tech.

Sat Oct 11th:

Big 12

#1 Oklahoma vs #5 Texas

# 17 Oklahoma St vs #3 Missouri

SEC

#4 LSU vs #11 Florida

Sat Oct 18th:

Big 12

#16 Kansas vs #1 Oklahoma

# 5 Texas vs #3 Missouri

SEC

#13 Vanderbilt vs #10 Georgia

Nov 1st:

Big 12

#5 Texas vs #7 Texas Tech

SEC

#11 Florida vs #10 Georgia

The wildcard in this whole BCS deal is going to be BYU. The only team on their schedule that I see beating them possibly is going to be Utah. Now unlike years past when you had Boise St and Hawaii undefeated but not in the NC game, BYU is in the top 10 and after this weekend could be in the top 5 if things go their way. They will reach the NC if they go undefeated. Throwing a wrench into the whole BCS cause people will not want to see a WAC team in the NC game...dont you just love college football