Kimbo Goes DOWN!!!

HAOLE

LOL, wtf. Chyna is a dude with tits. Gina is very attractive and not even in the same ballpark as Chyna. I'll agree that chicks with veiney muscular builds are not that attractive but I just don't see Gina as having that build. I like my ladies firm & tiny but there's no way I'd kick her out of bed.

First off, thanks, Rick, for putting the outcome in the damn title. Next time, try to remember that others may not have seen it, yet. Maybe a *spoiler warning* or something of the like?

Im sorry I dont find big fake tits attractive and girls with more muscle mass then most this board attractive. Your prob the same guy that thinks Chyna "doesnt look that bad" lol. I just dont find Gina attractive....sorry!

Real titties, btw. Which trump fake ones a 100times over. IMO, of course. I'd let her leg lock me all day long. I've been a fan of hers for a few years now.

Guest GMoney
Im sorry I dont find big fake tits attractive and girls with more muscle mass then most this board attractive. Your prob the same guy that thinks Chyna "doesnt look that bad" lol. I just dont find Gina attractive....sorry!

What were you watching? 10 mins after her fight she looked better than 95% of the women that were at Park street patio when i went there after the game and fights.

Well then maybe you should find a new place to hang out if the female attendance is that ugly. I just dont find Gina Carano attractive...

Now back to Kimbo getting his ass beat. They are saying that his career is pretty much done because he lost to a guy that was 2-2 and pretty much a no name in the company which isnt saying much there since Kimbo was the biggest name in that organization outside of the Pittbull Andre Orlavski. Kimbo will continue to fight, but they will put him up against more 40year old agin fighters so he can get his reputation back...haha what a joke.

I would love to see him come to UFC to fight Lesner 1 time. Atleast Lesner is fighting top talent. Hell his first UFC match was against a former champ, next one he wins against a good fighter in Herring now he's going against a legend in Coture (yes he's in his 40s) but hes better then anyone Kimbo has and will ever fight

Kimbo Slice= complete joke. Anyone who know's MMA well enough will agreed that he's not a true MMA fighter. He's some tool bag who got lucky fighting some scum bags on youtube. Set him up against someone like Cotour, Liddel, or even Brock Lesnar (god I hate him) and he'll come out looking like a he was hit by a freight train.

Why do people hate on Lesner, he's legit! Atleast he's fought legit talent in all of his UFC fights and is going against arguably the best heavyweight of all time in only his 3rd UFC fight. Kimbo went against Tank Abbot who wasnt even a good MMA fighter back in his younger days, hes a brawler thats it.

The fall of Kimbo will ultimately be the beginning of the end for Elite XC as a whole. They built that company around a backyard brawlin thug and thought it would actually work? Good riddance to both of them. This just shows why Dana White wanted nothing to do with Kimbo. All the people that argued with me about how in a year or 2 Kimbo would be in the UFC and Heavyweight champ, I dont hear them talking to me now.

I just finally watched that fight on youtube. That shit was great. The seth guy looked fuckin terrified as he was running away from kimbo and then BAM BAM BAM. Knocked kimbo the fuck out. That was a pathetic fight but totally hilarious.

LOL, wtf. Chyna is a dude with tits. Gina is very attractive and not even in the same ballpark as Chyna. I'll agree that chicks with veiney muscular builds are not that attractive but I just don't see Gina as having that build. I like my ladies firm & tiny but there's no way I'd kick her out of bed.

I agree, I would implant my erect penis into her vagina in an attempt to copulate.

Kimbo Slice= complete joke. Anyone who know's MMA well enough will agreed that he's not a true MMA fighter. He's some tool bag who got lucky fighting some scum bags on youtube. Set him up against someone like Cotour, Liddel, or even Brock Lesnar (god I hate him) and he'll come out looking like a he was hit by a freight train.

That's like saying anyone who first starts in MMA and doesn't fight the top contenders doesn't deserve to be there. If you started now, would you expect to fight top talent? You earn your way there. Is Kimbo a complete figther? Of course not. Was given alot of hype? Yes. Was it necessarily unwarranted? No. It worked. How? You're hear talking about it now and everytime he's fought and you've watched the fights or at least I hope you have if you're going to comment. Lesner is no more a real MMA fighter than Kimbo. If you're gonna argue one way or the other, don't be a bigot about it. lol

I just finally watched that fight on youtube. That shit was great. The seth guy looked fuckin terrified as he was running away from kimbo and then BAM BAM BAM. Knocked kimbo the fuck out. That was a pathetic fight but totally hilarious.

I thought the same thing. At first, with the way people were commenting, I thought he'd been beaten on the ground and/or submitted. What I found was Seth running backward and getting lucky. I had to watch the reply multiple times before finally seeing the little rabbit punch that originally rocks him. Happens to anyone. I did find it strange Kimbo went down from that as he's taken much harder shots. But that's the way fighting is. Sometimes, your ass just gets knocked out. :D

I'd much rather seen the original fight especially since Kimbo disrespected Shamrock at the weigh-in. (Don't know how many of you saw the whole event.)

That's like saying anyone who first starts in MMA and doesn't fight the top contenders doesn't deserve to be there. If you started now, would you expect to fight top talent? You earn your way there. Is Kimbo a complete figther? Of course not. Was given alot of hype? Yes. Was it necessarily unwarranted? No. It worked. How? You're hear talking about it now and everytime he's fought and you've watched the fights or at least I hope you have if you're going to comment. Lesner is no more a real MMA fighter than Kimbo. If you're gonna argue one way or the other, don't be a bigot about it. lol

Trust me, I've watched both guys fight. I'm still fairly new (been watching UFC events and TUF for 2-3 years now) and have several friends who train in mma fighting. Lesnar is deff a way better MMA fighter then Kimbo. Period.

Trust me, I've watched both guys fight. I'm still fairly new (been watching UFC events and TUF for 2-3 years now) and have several friends who train in mma fighting. Lesnar is deff a way better MMA fighter then Kimbo. Period.

Not my point, I'm saying he has no more experience than Kimbo in the MMA ring and pointing out Kimbo hasn't fought top talent is pointless as neither has Lesnar. Yes, he almost finished Mir, but that was his natural size and speed that simply caught him off-guard. You could have ten more of the same match and Mir would stop him without a problem; now, with the knowledge of Lesnar's size and speed. And, yes, granted there could be a match where Lesnar won it but it would more than likely be due to his brute size and strength, not from real MMA technique. I

've been watching MMA since before the UFC's inception. Back before there were weight classes. You'd be suprised how often the skilled beats the "big". Or maybe not. :) But that is the way it goes.

For the record, I think both fighters have something to bring to MMA. I don't "hate on" either of them. ;)

I heard on the radio this morning that Kimbo got 500K for that fight. And that little rabbit punch or whatever split Kimbo's face wide f@cking open so there had to be a little force behind it. Kimbo outweighed Seth by thirty pounds also.