Drummers

Guest 614Streets

Guest 614Streets
Yep. Me = Dumbass. :D

Holy shit I haven't heard that song in years. He should go down as the highest soprano male rock vocalist. Or maybe Steve Perry?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jrdD6mv7hQ

Check out 4:08 for the beginning of my favorite use of double bass pedal ever.

Yeah Michael Matijevic from steel heart had an incredible high in his tone.

Yeah I heard that double bass in chimaira. :D

Bruce Dickenson from Maiden, hell of a singer. To say "f you" to everyone, listen to Muse's "Micro Cuts". Yes, it is a guy.

Anyways, I've been looking at a set for a while. Does anyone here have good experiences with Tama sets?

Tama makes a great set if they are maple, birch or bubinga shells. The poplar or basswood mix shells (imperialstar,superstar) don't have great deep tonal quality.

Bruce Dickenson from Maiden, hell of a singer. To say "f you" to everyone, listen to Muse's "Micro Cuts". Yes, it is a guy.

Holy shit...you weren't kidding!!

I'm digging this tune too.

I forgot to mention something I learned about throughout my journey of musical training in college. Familiar with the term "castrato"? Research it if you like. It just creeps me the fuck out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv-S3uoeTXg

Castration for your art is creepy?

Um......No thanks!

I honestly read this about 10 times trying to understand what you mean. Are you saying you think castration for art is good? All I was basically stating is that the idea of being castrated at a young age to maintain a soprano voice range is creepy to me.