Bomb threat G.C Walmart

Mike_Shepard

The wife and boy was at walmart this evening doing out weekly shopping and while standing in line to check out the supervisor is running back and forth telling everyone to drop everything and evacuate the building immediately employee's and all. We get out side and there are police everywhere. Then 2 cops pull 2 wannabe thugs out of the crowd and start asking questions.

Kinda kewl but it sucked because we had to go to krogers and shop all over again what a drag.

End of story

Your sadly mistaken on this one. I don't hesitate to voice my opinion on the pos company. I'll spend a couple extra bucks elsewhere. You get what you pay for and all they have is cheap shit made in china. Anyone who has done even a little bit of research knows how bad the place on several levels.

The only time I need to go into wal-mart is when I need a pick-me-up when I'm feeling down. I go in,realize its really not that bad, and come out feeling much better.

Your sadly mistaken on this one. I don't hesitate to voice my opinion on the pos company. I'll spend a couple extra bucks elsewhere. You get what you pay for and all they have is cheap shit made in china. Anyone who has done even a little bit of research knows how bad the place on several levels.

The only time I need to go into wal-mart is when I need a pick-me-up when I'm feeling down. I go in,realize its really not that bad, and come out feeling much better.

I heart you.