FS: pc2-5300 2GB (1GBx2) Laptop Memory $30

Slimpsy1647545505

Bought a new laptop, and upgraded the memory right away, so this is virtually unused memory, tested and working fine. Came out of an HP entertainment laptop. Standard pc2-5300 SODIMM.

$30 shipped. I can accept paypal, and will ship to columbus or surrounding areas. Won't be able to make it to the post office til mid-week however.

Lemme know if interested! =)

Bought a new laptop, and upgraded the memory right away, so this is virtually unused memory, tested and working fine. Came out of an HP entertainment laptop. Standard pc2-5300 SODIMM.

$30 shipped. I can accept paypal, and will ship to columbus or surrounding areas. Won't be able to make it to the post office til mid-week however.

Lemme know if interested! =)

Damn, can't remember off hand what this dell lappy takes. I may check back in later. Until then, good luck, sir. :D

I didnt think 20 for 2gb is that bad when you can get 4gb for 23$.........new

http://shop2.frys.com/product/5503990?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Go for it dude. And good luck getting around to sending the rebate in (which expires after this weekend). And you end up paying around 70 shipped anyway, and have to wait another two months for your rebate. YOU'RE RIGHT! THAT DOES SOUND BETTER THAN 30 SHIPPED STRAIGHT UP!!!

Now get the fuck out, and stop shitting on my thread.