Boxer Vs. 4 attackers! Awesome street fight

SLOWLX

For a boxer that dude was throwing wild ass punches. Didnt look like a boxer to me more like a guy who could throw his hands against guys that couldnt.

He wasn't exactly in the ring when he was throwing those and I don't thing anyone was watching his form there's a bit of a difference between someone in a ring fighting and someone on the street.

One thing is for sure he knocked people out like he was a boxer.

For a boxer that dude was throwing wild ass punches. Didnt look like a boxer to me more like a guy who could throw his hands against guys that couldnt.

50/50

His style was boxing, but he had more than one person to deal with. In the ring, you're more focused because you can be. Something like this, you're using wide-sight, and dealing with centers of movement rather than specific points.

Backing up helped him up quite a bit, if you keep moving away from the attackers, it keeps them all in front of you. He got lucky in that they all sucked and all just kept filing in front of him.

He wasn't exactly in the ring when he was throwing those and I don't thing anyone was watching his form there's a bit of a difference between someone in a ring fighting and someone on the street.

One thing is for sure he knocked people out like he was a boxer.

+1. He has 4 people pursuing him, of course it's not going to look in form.

I understand its a street fight and he had 4 people coming after him but still a boxer would still have that "boxer" form to them. Im saying this cause I came up in a family where both dad and grandpa were golden gloves and boxed in the navy. I never really got into boxing cause I cant fight someone for the hell of it, have to be pissed in order for me to swing on someone. But back to the vid, the dude definately laid the guys out i'll give him that much, not the best street fight i've ever seen on youtube but decent

And I agree the dude in the white got knocked the fuck out lol

First, great video.

Second, an observation: post a fight video, and 814,590 guys will chime in with some comment about how the fighter wasn't fighting properly and/or how they, the poster, would beat the fighter in a fight. These ultra-awesome-MMA-internet-fighters are likely same guys who only date supermodels and, thus, will critique any picture of any female posted at any time.

nice find :D one thing is for sure, he knocked those guys down like he had some serious power and accuracy going. I mean I've seen a number of fights where punches land just willy nilly and don't do shit. many often just don't have the power to do their justice.

I took martial arts for years and can say first hand it's about accuracy/technique, speed and then power. I can't tell you how many times an old guy, small women and even kids have taken down much larger and stronger adversaries. I can't wait until my son is in it :cool:

he jabbed the one dude and took him out, the guy in white flat out got blasted off his feet. don't know the story, but I hope the guy in white learned his fucking pussy ass lesson. :p