Turbo Cobalt Tools Around the Lotus Elise SC

ForeverMaker

This one is for you Doc...

...... Not only will it help stimulate the economy, but every aspect of your enthusiast driving senses as well.

I have to concede that I'm impressed with these test results. It's quite possible that the Cobalt actually is a better track car than the Elise.

My question to you is this: Do you figure that beautiful women will approach you and ask you for rides in your Cobalt? Let's talk about "stimulating every aspect of your enthusiast senses." ;)

+ rep for a provocative article

I wonder if that drive train will trickle down into the Pontiac G5...

I've read twice now that GM is intent on this package being only on the Cobalt, though it would seem to make sense for it to be on the G5 with Pontiac being GM's supposed performance brand.

I sat in one at Mid-Ohio and it's still a GM, but compared to the quality of a cavalier the Cobalt is far better. I particularly liked the small data display you could get on the a-pillar with a lot of the cars info, it was nice looking and east to use.

You forgot to mention that they are fucking ugly...

I would take the Elise over any Cobalt ever made in a heartbeat, even if I had to spend twice as much.

i agree, then need to put it in the pontiac g5 :D i cant stand those faux corvette taillights.