It's Tuesday!!!!

Jizzle Juice

So i love life!!! there was a comp. with about 9-10 girls dancing on the "pole" and I was the pole!!! oh yeah it turned out to be the best thing ever!!!! some of you shouldve came phil got all the seconds hahaha but i wont call them sloppy cause they were all fine!!!!!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i love life!!! there was a comp. with about 9-10 girls dancing on the "pole" and I was the pole!!! oh yeah it turned out to be the best thing ever!!!! some of you shouldve came phil got all the seconds hahaha but i wont call them sloppy cause they were all fine!!!!!!

you know idc. tiffany still gave me some sex last nite

Yeah, after reading more of this thread, I dont think that I will ever be going there. I've got a good lady at home and I cant be running around with a bunch of horny young men that could get me in trouble. If you guys ever wnat to just go to a nice quite bar and relax then let me know.

Yeah, after reading more of this thread, I dont think that I will ever be going there. I've got a good lady at home and I cant be running around with a bunch of horny young men that could get me in trouble. If you guys ever wnat to just go to a nice quite bar and relax then let me know.

bring your girl with you. its a good time. im not saying she will go home with you, im just saying bring her out :cool:

bring your girl with you. its a good time. im not saying she will go home with you, im just saying bring her out :cool:

Ahaha! trust me you'll be ok. guys bring there girls all the time and somehow i end up with them lol jkjk but really its fun just come out and see yourself!

It may seem funny but its far from true!! just cause certain people may not think so doesnt mean its true!!! i got more than just a certain amount of friends im well rounded so when shit is old in one guys asshole, i just head on another mans direction :D

fixed. :cool:

It may seem funny but its far from true!! just cause certain people may not think so doesnt mean its true!!! i got more than just a certain amount of friends im well rounded so when shit is pretty gay i go another direction :D

drunk? :confused:

All I got was that it didn't seem funny. which would be a false statement. ;)