Broken Car Club

phil

so we all know how shitty my car is. well last night the rear end went out. :( , it was going to be taken completly torn apart and rebuilt. this just added to my frustration though. but instead of being pissed about it, i just wanted to see who else is broken for the rest of the year

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Broke a shift fork in my shep trans at marion last-last friday. Stock trans goes in this weekend, then back to the track!

Oh and my civic has been broken for a while because I kept reving it to 10grand on stock parts and snapped a retainer in half.

Broken cars FTL!

So far alot of us have fixed cars this year, Phil and Paul have been down yet are down again. Chad has had his car apart for various reasons, but it is up and running now. This year started with me putting the tranns back in my car, I rebuilt the rear during the summer, and now I need to rebuild my engine.

Maybe I should leave it stock.....................................nah that isn't any fun either.

So far alot of us have fixed cars this year, Phil and Paul have been down yet are down again. Chad has had his car apart for various reasons, but it is up and running now. This year started with me putting the tranns back in my car, I rebuilt the rear during the summer, and now I need to rebuild my engine.

Maybe I should leave it stock.....................................nah that isn't any fun either.

i have been down the most this year lol

Shit deff sux, but oh well it was bound to happen....fuckin weak 05 rear diffs!

That and Sam's Method for hooking on street tires

I didnt know that your car broke until you walked up to me and said I broke my shit

Guest mitsumodder

my dsm is breaking up really bad at WOT and full boost so i put it away for the winter already...

i'm sure everyone knew something was wrong with it since its a dsm