Murder in my neighborhood.....!!!!

Putty

My part of "that" neighborhood has not seen a crime with the exception of the drunken domestic violence, by my former neighbor across the street, in the 9+ years I've live here.

Turn at the Kroger....straight to Skinner's place or turn left towards school or whatever that is.....that side has issues. I started to build there first. The residents talked me out of that. That along with house bullet holes in it.

That's like me saying I never have crime on my side of the area, but the other side just had a robbery/homicide....same area

My part of "that" neighborhood has not seen a crime with the exception of the drunken domestic violence, by my former neighbor across the street, in the 9+ years I've live here.

almost true Mike.

In your Dev. there was a drug house that raided.

the first week the Walgreens was open it was robbed

Kroger has been robbed twice. Once after it was first built second time a year or 2 ago.

Chase was robbed once. same guy that hit Kroger did that the next day.

SWAT raided the apartments next to us.

then the kid getting shot for egging cars (more my area then yours).

now this has has happened since we have lived in Galloway (last 8 years).

The robbery, or the Homicide? Can't always avoid either one, but one can be prepared,... situationally and physically.

Both....I'm prepared for a mini war..Best believe that's not a concern of mine....Waco type shit i can reenact....lol

Sucks but at least it didn't affect your house. A wile ago someone behind my back yard was trying to kill himself and cops with a gun that came to the door. They evacuated everyone around a few blocks from the house. I got to come home from work and talk to a cop at the road block to find this out. =(