Please tell me...

HAOLE

I want to honestly know what Obama is really going to do to change anything. All of the threads bashing McCain and Palin and not one saying why I should vote for Obama. Please tell me how he is going to change anything dealing with the economy, war. How is he going to make my life better.

As some of you my have gathered, I don't like McCain, IMHO he is a closet liberal. I don't want any post about McCain is bad, Palian is worse. Just tell me why I should vote for him.

Also, since running for president is a job interview, please list past employment history that is relevant to the job.

Thank you

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.barackobama.com/index.php

read up maybe?

we won't really know what the person elected will actually do until they are in office and do it.

You have to figure McCain or Obama will be the president. So pick the lesser of 2 evils. The decision is up to you.

Palin is such a joke I wouldn't vote for McCain even if I liked him just because of her.

I really hate that mccain's ad's are all attacks and not talking about what he wants to do.

I think that obama has some fresh Ideas, Even though I prefer to be a fiscal conservative if he really pulls off what he is proposing his budget will be in the postive. Now he may be adding a lot of programs but I firmly believe education is key to america's success in a global market. People bitch and whine ohh vouchers private schools blah blah. Well I think our PUBLIC education should be enhanced. I don't think my tax dollars should goto someone who wants to goto a private school.

I am also ProChoice a women has the right to choose /THREAD this is not a abortion thread.

I hate palin up until palin I was still undecided, When they brought her on they sealed the deal for me. I think she's in over her head I'm not talking about experiance I'm talking about the ability to handle a large task. She seems really out of place. I also think she is dangerous because she spouts off shit randomly. Not that Biden is not also the same way.

Palin 2.0 I also hate her affilcation with a church that believe america is gods will and shit or that dinosaurs walked the earth. That there tells me that she's and irrational person. I am again not here to debate I'm just stating my opinions

Last but not least Mccain has a history of chumary with various business intrests. Some of those intrests concern me.

Obama may fail at what he wants to do but at this point since I feel like Obama is preaching the same redieric that bush did I would rather give the Reigns to someone else.

Over all my personal choice would have been ron paul.

http://www.barackobama.com/index.php

read up maybe?

we won't really know what the person elected will actually do until they are in office and do it.

You have to figure McCain or Obama will be the president. So pick the lesser of 2 evils. The decision is up to you.

Palin is such a joke I wouldn't vote for McCain even if I liked him just because of her.

So no answer from you, just more attacks on the GOP.

I really hate that mccain's ad's are all attacks and not talking about what he wants to do.

The thread in not about McCain

I think that obama has some fresh Ideas, Even though I prefer to be a fiscal conservative if he really pulls off what he is proposing his budget will be in the postive. Now he may be adding a lot of programs but I firmly believe education is key to america's success in a global market. People bitch and whine ohh vouchers private schools blah blah. Well I think our PUBLIC education should be enhanced. I don't think my tax dollars should goto someone who wants to goto a private school.

What ideas are fresh? All I am seeing from him is the same stuff that is rehashed election after election.

I agree with the school vouchers to a piont. We should enhance the public system. But is the government is not doing the job, then we should be able to take the tax dollars that I pay to educate my children privately.

I am also ProChoice a women has the right to choose /THREAD this is not a abortion thread.

We already have prochoice, so this is not a changing stance in his campain. Same old stuff.

I hate palin up until palin I was still undecided, When they brought her on they sealed the deal for me. I think she's in over her head I'm not talking about experiance I'm talking about the ability to handle a large task. She seems really out of place. I also think she is dangerous because she spouts off shit randomly. Not that Biden is not also the same way.

Palin 2.0 I also hate her affilcation with a church that believe america is gods will and shit or that dinosaurs walked the earth. That there tells me that she's and irrational person. I am again not here to debate I'm just stating my opinions

Last but not least Mccain has a history of chumary with various business intrests. Some of those intrests concern me.

Re read the first post. Nothing about your hate for the other, just tell me how Obama is going to make our lives better.

Obama may fail at what he wants to do but at this point since I feel like Obama is preaching the same redieric that bush did I would rather give the Reigns to someone else.

Did you mean McCain? If so this thread is not about McCain.

Over all my personal choice would have been ron paul.

Me too.

It's not about mccaain but mccain drove me away from the republican Party. I liked Fred Thompson I liked Ron Paul.

But I think those things are important to express because they mean allot to me. I'm torn over healthcare. See I had a surplus of cash put away for what ever and when my wife got sick even though I have good insurance I in presciriptions hostpital charges tests and other things burnt there over 2000$ like it was nothing. Then she was offwork so bye to another 700. But I just don't know people can attack the goverment for this or that but I would like to give someone else a chance.

As for the poltics of obama. I am a firm believer of peace and I think mccain has a history of anger. I don't think that qualifys him as a peaceful person. Obama wants to have talks. People can disagree with his ideas i think they are diffrent. I hate to use the word change because its so cleacshy. But I also am so tired of hearing MAVERICK .

Obama as a person desires to do good from what I can tell. His track records does show that.

Mccains track records includes wrecking planes, Anger fits that have been documented by god and dems.

All politicians are basicly the same. And the 2-party system that we have now means you don't vote FOR someone, you vote AGAINST the other guy. And there's plenty reason to vote AGAINST McCain.

He's more of the same. I don't care if someone says "He's distancing himself from Bush" It doesn't matter. Same party, same backers, same politics.

And there's no way I want Palin in power. I can't believe people are actually liking her. "But just because she believes that stuff, doesn't mean it'll effect her decisions." BULLSHIT. Your core beliefs color everything you do. I don't want her near any sort of important decision.

The only reason to vote FOR Obama is that it's a vote against McCain.

All politicians are basicly the same. And the 2-party system that we have now means you don't vote FOR someone, you vote AGAINST the other guy. And there's plenty reason to vote AGAINST McCain.

He's more of the same. I don't care if someone says "He's distancing himself from Bush" It doesn't matter. Same party, same backers, same politics.

And there's no way I want Palin in power. I can't believe people are actually liking her. "But just because she believes that stuff, doesn't mean it'll effect her decisions." BULLSHIT. Your core beliefs color everything you do. I don't want her near any sort of important decision.

Can you describe any of Obama's core beliefs?

More McCain hating and no good reason that Obama is going to make our life better.

It's not about mccaain but mccain drove me away from the republican Party. I liked Fred Thompson I liked Ron Paul.

But I think those things are important to express because they mean allot to me. I'm torn over healthcare. See I had a surplus of cash put away for what ever and when my wife got sick even though I have good insurance I in presciriptions hostpital charges tests and other things burnt there over 2000$ like it was nothing. Then she was offwork so bye to another 700. But I just don't know people can attack the goverment for this or that but I would like to give someone else a chance.

As for the poltics of obama. I am a firm believer of peace and I think mccain has a history of anger. I don't think that qualifys him as a peaceful person. Obama wants to have talks. People can disagree with his ideas i think they are diffrent. I hate to use the word change because its so cleacshy. But I also am so tired of hearing MAVERICK .

Obama as a person desires to do good from what I can tell. His track records does show that.

Mccains track records includes wrecking planes, Anger fits that have been documented by god and dems.

Please stick to Obama Only!

As far as health care goes. The Federal government has a history of not managing anything well. I you ran your home or you business like they run the government you would be bankrupt or in jail. I do not trust the government to make choices about my health, I don't trust them.

The only way we are going to finally fix health care, is to eliminate health insurance for all. No be fore you fly off the handle at this, hear me out. People choose to afford what they feel is a priority. I would imagine most people on this board spend far more on car mods in one year than they do on health care. The price of health care is artifically inflated because of the third party payor system. If we did not have third party payors you would shop around for healthcare, and the doctors and hospitals would lower cost.

Just look at the Vets. They are a cash based system of health care, and plenty of people can afford to take the dog to the Vet. The bottom line is prices would fall back to Vet levels for your health care.

My final point on this subject concern responsibility. It should not be my responsibility to pay for anyone's health care beside my family and I!

Rick I posted reasons that were valid. Weather you wish to acknowledge them is your own choice.

Give me reasons why you like Mccain?

I dont like McCain and this thread is not about him.

The Federal government has a history of not managing anything well. I you ran your home or you business like they run the government you would be bankrupt or in jail. I do not trust the government to make choices about my health, I don't trust them.

Coming from you, this makes me laugh!

KillJoy

More McCain hating and no good reason that Obama is going to make our life better.

The answer you are looking for does not exist. This thread is proof of that.

edit - The silence coming from Eric (science abuse) only strengthens my point, as he is one of the biggest Obama supporters I know.

The answer you are looking for does not exist. This thread is proof of that.

edit - The silence coming from Eric (science abuse) only strengthens my point, as he is one of the biggest Obama supporters I know.

You got the point of the thread!!!

Sir, you are the winner!

My semi-related question is; If the war has cost 700 billion and we were in 4 trillion in debt 8 years ago, and now we are 8 tril, where did the other 3.25 tril come go?

We are now over 10 trillion in debt from what I hear.

Can you describe any of Obama's core beliefs?

Not really, no. But I'm sure he thinks Evolution is real and that the earth is 4.8 Billion years old. That's reason enough to put him one higher than Palin. At least if he thinks some books should be banned, he's been smart enough to keep his trap shut about it.

That's the point, NEITHER are going to improve our life. At least with Obama, we'll have something slightly different. When presented with going over a cliff or hitting a tree, I'll take the tree because there's a slightly better chance of survival.

And if you ask "Why is he different?" He's not republican. That's the only answer, and I agree it's not a good one. But it's the only one we've got.

Frankly, I don't want any politician in office. But you have to work with what you're given.

Not really, no. But I'm sure he thinks Evolution is real and that the earth is 4.8 Billion years old. That's reason enough to put him one higher than Palin. At least if he thinks some books should be banned, he's been smart enough to keep his trap shut about it.

So nothing to contribute there about Obama.

That's the point, NEITHER are going to improve our life. At least with Obama, we'll have something slightly different. When presented with going over a cliff or hitting a tree, I'll take the tree because there's a slightly better chance of survival.

How is he different?

And if you ask "Why is he different?" He's not republican. That's the only answer, and I agree it's not a good one. But it's the only one we've got.

Your right it is not a good one.

To sum this up. You don't think he will do a thing for you and your county.