ND2RACE's offical broken pics

Cordell

He wasnt saying you needed to have us build the car, mearly just have us help in your parts selection. We actully just got some new nitrious pistons from Katech, with some really nice technology. If you have any questions give us a call, we do lots of nitrious set ups.

Good luck in your endevor!

-Brandon

Damn man IPS sales rep much?

If anyone thinks I'll stop building my own stuff because of this you would be wrong. I (yes I said I) fucked it up, and I'll fix it. I have no one to blame but me. I set everything up and accomplished just what I wanted, I beat Anthony, I got kicked out that last pass for going too fast (yes that is why they stopped me), and I found out the hard way how to use nitrous. I wanted to break into the 10s, but I will next time. :)

Where did I say you had to have them fix it. I just said you should call them to get you some new parts. They have some good deals.

Where did I say you had to have them fix it. I just said you should call them to get you some new parts. They have some good deals.

Okay I took it the wrong way, thanks for the tip. It'll be a while before I have the funds together, or the engine out of the car.

You should do a 2JZ swap yo! Or maybe a B16B9er5Q so you can have that VTAK!

But, seriously a can of engine restore and some new spark plugs should fix that right up right? lol. I cant wait to see what this thing does when your all done with her, its gonna be fuckin sweet. If you ever need an extra hand working on it just let me know. Plus, this means that your gonna eventually have to take me on another ride. ;)

NGK TR6s, 100 octane sunoco race fuel, 23 deg timing, 175 shot.

Wideband showed 11.8 but it was in the other bank of cylinders.

Hey Ray, I replied to your post. I would love to have your opinion.

Edit: Ray sent me a PM, I just learned about nitrous the hard way.