A vote for Obama is a side with Farrakkan

OSUGT

so by this logic...

If you vote for McCain, you are voting for the candidate of The KKK's choice.

Therefore you must be a racist, right?

Nice repost within a thread.

I already conceded that the wording could have been better.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes: No you're missing my point.

I would not have ANY ties or associations with ANYONE who claimed I was the Messiah.

So you'd sell your Evo. Can I buy it?

I would publicly state "Thank you for you're support, BUT support my ideas, my ethics, my hard work. Please do not support me believing I am the Messiah."

That's fine, but if every candidate did this for every group, they'd be spending all day doing this. EVERY group out there will throw their support behind a candidate. You only hear about the big ones. Frankly, if I were Obama, I'd ignore this. Saying nothing doen't mean he agrees with Farakhan, but denying Farakhan could cost him votes. It's smarter to get the votes and forget about Farrakhan. As it is, anyone who thinks this is a reason not to vote for Obama, has probably already decided not to vote for him for other reasons. I don't see this as a deciding factor for most voters. I think most people don't care about Farrakhan and have him filed under "mostly harmless looney".

Again, I don't know why I waste time arguing this. The same people who want change SO MUCH that they would vote for ANYONE over McCain are the same people who don't worry about who is in Congress or Senate. After all the president alone decides the well being of our country. :rolleyes:

Please, the president does nothing. All he can do is say "I'd REALLY like this to happen." then he has to figure out how to BRIBE the other two branches into agreeing with him. As per my posts in another thread, I don't think Obama can change shit. I just think that kicking out the incumbent party is a step in the right direction.. A small one though..

My presence in this thread was just to point out how dumb an argument the OP was. My views on this election have already been covered.

My presence in this thread was just to point out how dumb an argument the OP was. My views on this election have already been covered.

Once again, saying something is "a side" with and "siding with" are two different things.

Tell me how I'm wrong. Farrakhan sides with Obama. Person X sides with Obama. Are you not one the same side as Farrakhan concerning that particular issue?

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Seems pretty clear cut to me.

What is not factual about the original post?

everything is fucking racist

touche', sir. Nice find.

Probably one of the reasons I did not vote for him in the primary. The alternative is, however, even farther from my core beliefs than Sen. McCain.

Once again, saying something is "a side" with and "siding with" are two different things.

Tell me how I'm wrong. Farrakhan sides with Obama. Person X sides with Obama. Are you not one the same side as Farrakhan concerning that particular issue?

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Seems pretty clear cut to me.

What is not factual about the original post?

So you would sell your Mustang if Farrakhan owned one.

Just because someone likes something I like, it doesn't mean I should stop liking it. I'm quite sure there are a ton of people I would never associate with that like to watch House. That doesn't mean I'll stop watching House.

So Farrakhan and I will vote the same way. Big deal. I won't lose any sleep over it. I'm sure there are some MUCH worse people who are going to vote for Obama. Hell, I'm sure soem of those people will vote for McCain too..... and probably the Burger King also....

So you would sell your Mustang if Farrakhan owned one.

Just because someone likes something I like, it doesn't mean I should stop liking it. I'm quite sure there are a ton of people I would never associate with that like to watch House. That doesn't mean I'll stop watching House.

So Farrakhan and I will vote the same way. Big deal. I won't lose any sleep over it. I'm sure there are some MUCH worse people who are going to vote for Obama. Hell, I'm sure soem of those people will vote for McCain too..... and probably the Burger King also....

he should sell it cause its a ford

The selling your car analogy is way off.

I am not saying Obama should withdraw from the race (sell his car ;) ) I am saying he should state that he is not associated nor does he share the view points (him being the Messiah) of that group. Or since you like to bring it to cars, he should take the "sponsored by Farrakkan" sticker off his car.

I am not saying Obama should withdraw from the race (sell his car ;) ) I am saying he should state that he is not associated nor does he share the view points (him being the Messiah) of that group. Or since you like to bring it to cars, he should take the "sponsored by Farrakkan" sticker off his car.

did he say that he wanted farrakkan to support him? nooooo farrakkan is just another vote, just like you, me and osu gt fag.

No, my analogy was you (the voter) getting rid of your car (vote for Obama) because Farrakhan likes the same car (Obama). That's how the OP read to me.

So far in this thread, if Farrakhan throws his hat into the Auto industry, I'm looking at maybe getting a cheap Mustang or Evo depending on how he swings... ;)

did he say that he wanted farrakkan to support him? nooooo farrakkan is just another vote, just like you, me and osu gt fag.

Phil,

My post count may be low, but I've been around. You are a fly in the ointment. Pretty much another one that likes to hear himself talk.

Quite frankly, you disappoint me. "Fag" is the best you can come up with?

When you are relevant, let me know.

Edit: This is the second time in less than an hour you've mentioned gay oral sex or fag in a thread. Obsess much?

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/02/29/mccain-refuses-to-renounce-hagee-endorsement/

So, since John McCain is endorsed by Hagee, he obviously is going to work to eradicate gays as revenge for Katrina, and split Israel down the center.

BTW, Obama rejected Farrakhan's endorsement. McCain is PROUD of getting Hagee's.

Phil,

My post count may be low, but I've been around. You are a fly in the ointment. Pretty much another one that likes to hear himself talk.

Edit: This is the second time in less than an hour you've mentioned gay oral sex or fag in a thread. Obsess much?

Struck too close to home?

Phil,

I cant hear myself talk because we are on the internet. and on the note of relevants, when is the last time you came out of your dark hole? do you come out to any of the cr meets? has anyone here ever met you?

Struck too close to home?

You sound like you have experience...

I make a statement that a vote for Obama is an agreement (one as in single) with Farrakhan and all hell breaks loose.

Truth hurt that much?

I'd much rather "side" with Hagee than Farrakhan as long as you are going to make it a "choice"

Your tolerance levels again never cease to amaze me.

You sound like you have experience...

I make a statement that a vote for Obama is an agreement (one as in single) with Farrakhan and all hell breaks loose.

Truth hurt that much?

I'd much rather "side" with Hagee than Farrakhan as long as you are going to make it a "choice"

Your tolerance levels again never cease to amaze me.

Gee, really? Tolerance? I think Farrakhan is fucking maniac. Apparently, so does Obama. What am I tolerating?

Let's look at this; Obama is black. Farrakhan is a black "leader". Do you really expect him to boo and hiss a black candidate for POTUS?

And again, Obama REJECTED his endorsement, strenuously.

Your statements are ridiculous, illogical, and irrational.

I cant hear myself talk because we are on the internet. and on the note of relevants, when is the last time you came out of your dark hole? do you come out to any of the cr meets? has anyone here ever met you?

Nope, no one has ever met me in my 31 years. I've managed to go through life without any human contact.

Because we all know, without CR, we cannot count ourselves as relevant.

To answer your questions, yes I've been to CR meets, people have met me, some people know me.

I like to get on the political discussions. I like a little bit of good arguement. I really love to get trashed because of my political views. It makes me feel like i'm not a "herd follower."

Gee, really? Tolerance? I think Farrakhan is fucking maniac. Apparently, so does Obama. What am I tolerating?

Let's look at this; Obama is black. Farrakhan is a black "leader". Do you really expect him to boo and hiss a black candidate for POTUS?

And again, Obama REJECTED his endorsement, strenuously.

Your statements are ridiculous, illogical, and irrational.

Edit BTW, your statement about him being a "fucking maniac" doesnt sound too tolerant. But who am I, I'm just illogical.

Once again, the original post was never about Obama. It was about agreeing with a man to some extent who wants to see Obama in power.

Make what you want to make of it.

Bitter much?