WTF is wrong with people?

GonneVille

Fucking piece of shit next door is beating his wife. I'm sitting here at my computer, and suddenly something crashes against the other side of my front hallway, and this shithead is screaming at his wife.

So I call the cops, then call the apartment management, figuring (correctly) that they'll arrive at least five minutes before the cops, and then at least one or the other of them will have to come to the door, stopping the fight.

(And no, I'm not banging on his door myself. I'm just some guy. Apartment management is "Authority", and rings that little alarm in a criminal's head that says "If I hit this person, something bad will happen to me".)

Sure enough, management shows up, confronts HIM and asks her to come to the door. Then they tell HER to tell him that if they get another complaint, they'll both get evicted. Fucking brilliant. And then...they leave. BEFORE the cops get there.

A minute or two later, the cops show up, but the woman is telling them the TV fell over(BullShit, it crashed against the WALL, high enough that I could tell it hit the wall, broke, and then hit the floor), and in spite of the black eye she has, they can't take him, because Ohio doesn't have a "Somebody's goin to jail" law.

I'm not faulting the cops. On this side of town, they have a lot of territory to cover, and we're kind of out of the way. That's why I called management, cause it would stop things until the cops got there.

But the manager is a fucking ass-hat for LEAVING, when I told her the cops were coming, and the fucking bitch next door, IMO, deserves every bit of what she's getting for not talking to the cops and getting rid of the stupid bastard.

And now I get to start keeping a close eye on my car. Cause if something happens to it anytime soon, I'm going to kick this fucker's door in and rape him with a fucking bagel knife.

You gotta be kidding me. While taking a dump yesterday I also found out that some fucking piece of shit next door is beating his wife. I'm sitting here at my computer, and suddenly something crashes against the other side of my front hallway, and this shithead is screaming at his wife.

So I call the cops, then call the apartment management, figuring (correctly) that they'll arrive at least five minutes before the cops, and then at least one or the other of them will have to come to the door, stopping the fight.

Sure enough, management shows up, confronts HIM and asks her to come to the door. Then they tell HER to tell him that if they get another complaint, they'll both get evicted. Fucking brilliant. And then...they leave. BEFORE the cops get there.

A minute or two later, the cops show up, but the woman is telling them the TV fell over(BullShit, it crashed against the WALL, high enough that I could tell it hit the wall, broke, and then hit the floor), and in spite of the black eye she has, they can't take him, because Ohio doesn't have a "Somebody's goin to jail" law.

I'm not faulting the cops. On this side of town, they have a lot of territory to cover, and we're kind of out of the way. That's why I called management, cause it would stop things until the cops got there.

But the manager is a fucking ass-hat for LEAVING, when I told her the cops were coming, and the fucking bitch next door, IMO, deserves every bit of what she's getting for not talking to the cops and getting rid of the stupid bastard.

And now I get to start keeping a close eye on my car. Cause if something happens to it anytime soon, I'm going to kick this fucker's door in and rape him with a fucking bagel knife.

If she would just do what he tells her then he wouldnt have to hit her! Totally kidding. I would definatley just keep calling the cops EVERY time that it happens. Maybe eventually they'll understand that people dont want to hear all their business.

This seems like the perfect thread to share my story...

Back when I lived in an apartment complex I would hear screams and bangs against the wall constantly. It sounded like the guy was beating his wife but instead of confronting them I just imagined they were having rough sex and occasionally masturbated to the screams.

This seems like the perfect thread to share my story...

Back when I lived in an apartment complex I would hear screams and bangs against the wall constantly. It sounded like the guy was beating his wife but instead of confronting them I just imagined they were having rough sex and occasionally masturbated to the screams.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Fuck, that made me laugh.