Akron area meetups?

eightvalve

Ouch! Its weird that way I guess. Winter sucks. Everybody holes up and tinkers with the bikes till spring. Especially since I got the Buell in Nov., tore it apart, got it together, and I've never even rode it and its killing me. I've got a 2 wheeled paperweight till April!

No worries, it's a Buell, it'll still be a paperweight in April too. :D

Just bustin' chops.

:lol:that was just wrong...:D

eightvalve...our best bet is to hit the ix center on the 31st. seems like a lot of people from here will be there.

I'm hopin'. My 6yr old digs on the bike shows so I might have to.

And easy on the Buell. I've wanted one since the XBs came out. I tried to fill the desire with 3 Ducs and a couple others but ended up where I wanted to be!

And easy on the Buell. I've wanted one since the XBs came out. I tried to fill the desire with 3 Ducs and a couple others but ended up where I wanted to be!

All in good fun my man. I rode my dads 1999 X1 Lightning around for a summer before I bought my Hurricane. It wasn't a terrible bike (of course I didn't know any better back then). It's just funny because my dad wants to get rid of that Buell so bad now that he's back into CBX's again.

• 3 weeks later...

I tried. The Buell is in Creston (like 40min away) by the time I got there, bought a battery, put a shift lever on, and got it ready to go I noticed the driveway going to the shop had 2" of ice on it. Hell with it. I'll wait till a good rainfall blows the salt off the roads.

Well it was a descent day. Most of the roads are still soaking wet. The wind was pretty rough but it was a much needed tension reliever. Spent a little over an hour out and about. Too bad eightvalve, maybe see you around another time.

• 3 weeks later...