Looking For Fellow Mustangers In Circleville/lancaster Area.

mustanggt5liter

yeah we are all hicks down here around amanda but i bet this hicks car can bust your ass

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff112/kwiklx/green%20lx/100_1193.jpg

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff112/kwiklx/green%20lx/100_1196.jpg

still want some?

sorry to hijack the thread just trying to help you out.

Nice car.....whats done to it or whats it run? Maybe we can meet up sometime? If you dont want to post your mods or times on here just send me a PM?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see your car all of the time. My friend dave lives over in the apartments near you with the red notchback. I have the white hatch and my sig and am over their quite a bit.

There is more mustangs in our area then i thought.

Yeah i see his notch in the garage but never see him driving it? Whats done to your car?

here is a link to the thread I had on here about it. http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54198

He hardly ever drives that car it is seriously one of the cleanest foxbodys I have ever seen. He has had it since he was 16.

Nice real nice man!!! How much do you plan on spraying? When you get it done we should definatley hook up? Where do you live at? Tell him to throw a H/C/I ans some spray on that car and enjoy it life is to short not to have fun with your pride and joy. Im guessing you used to see my Blue Mach then also?

here is a link to the thread I had on here about it. http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54198

He hardly ever drives that car it is seriously one of the cleanest foxbodys I have ever seen. He has had it since he was 16.

u live on 56? isn't that cj buckners place? car looks good!

I have met you also kellie, you probably dont remember me I run around cj and steve quite a bit. I was out at your house once when you had the other mustang and an S-10 also once i believe. I used to have a green hatch like the one in your pics. This has been maybe 3 years ago..

I have met you also kellie, you probably dont remember me I run around cj and steve quite a bit. I was out at your house once when you had the other mustang and an S-10 also once i believe. I used to have a green hatch like the one in your pics. This has been maybe 3 years ago..

dont remember you but i guess i would if i seen your face. your car is a good lookin lx

Guest Removed
nah i gotcha. anytime you want to meet up just let me know. el burrito

you are dumb as fuck!

he is whiter then you! and that truck is his..no wonder your already banned! :gtfo:

you are dumb as fuck!

he is whiter then you! and that truck is his..no wonder your already banned! :gtfo:

he got banned for the "beaner" comment, i have a feeling he'll be back in a few days. and with that i'll welcome him back for making CR entertaining for me.

Cj is a good friend, we were working on it at his house. To get technical I just really assisted him, I am by no means a mechanic. I was really just trying to learn more with this build. Who are you just out of curiousity.

Eric Emerson. I don't know cj personally, just know who he is. Talked to him at the track on friday but not sure he knows me. my borther in law, jason conrad knows him well. we all def need to get together sometime.