Cliff Jumping

prettyprix

it was so cool! You get about half way down then you realize you haven't hit the water yet...and you are going really fast! My roommate shredded her shorts on impact lol

yea the cops showed up to this place, but one of the guys i was with knows the owner so he's gonna get a note or something from them so we can go back.

55ft damn that sounds like fun. I used to know the groundskeeper at the quarry and we'd all go jumping there, it was only like 30ft though.

perry county? where the kid died a few years back? i think that one (if we're talking of the same one) is 23.5ft. i went out, and im scared as shit of falling from heights. i climbed 1/2 way down and jumped from about 12 feet

o dang! I didn't know about that! The sherif just told us that the owners were cool with people going there but people kept leaving shit behind and they were sick of cleaning it up, and they were vandalizing the house. When did that happen? I would never ever try to jump there at night.

o dang! I didn't know about that! The sherif just told us that the owners were cool with people going there but people kept leaving shit behind and they were sick of cleaning it up, and they were vandalizing the house. When did that happen? I would never ever try to jump there at night.

No offense, but I am sure the sheriff is nicer to girls. :D I believe this was a park ranger or something though that pulled up and told us this.

I've jumped at rock mill before and pretty sure its no taller then 45ft. Definately scary though. Did you slide down the waterfall? And from what I've heard about the kid dying, was some kid climbed on top of the building that is right next to it and tried to jump off it. One leg made it in, and one didnt. Sounds bad to me....... But that place is hella fun!

I've jumped at rock mill before and pretty sure its no taller then 45ft. Definately scary though. Did you slide down the waterfall? And from what I've heard about the kid dying, was some kid climbed on top of the building that is right next to it and tried to jump off it. One leg made it in, and one didnt. Sounds bad to me....... But that place is hella fun!

No offense, but kid deserved it if he did that. Shit is dumb.

ive been there but i was too scared to go off the highest point and only went off the waterfall. i wanted to go back and face my fears but my boyfriend wont go w me bc hes scared ill die. im determined to jump next summer!

ive been there but i was too scared to go off the highest point and only went off the waterfall. i wanted to go back and face my fears but my boyfriend wont go w me bc hes scared ill die. im determined to jump next summer!

wait...aren't you dating chad? or is that someone else? lol

wait...aren't you dating chad? or is that someone else? lol

yup. thats me.

and about the cliff being weak for only being 55' high (which i think its more like 40'), the scary part about it is that the pool of water you jump into has only about a 10'-15' diameter! atleast thats what freaked me out.

yup. thats me.

and about the cliff being weak for only being 55' high (which i think its more like 40'), the scary part about it is that the pool of water you jump into has only about a 10'-15' diameter! atleast thats what freaked me out.

Ya if you fall or jump off wrong you are done. they told me it was 55 but i actually have no idea. I just know i feel like i got hit by a truck today! Lol i didn't feel it yesterday but it feels like my whole body is kinda bruised. I'll totally do it again tho!!!