Woof

Richard Cranium

So, if my intro post sucks I'm screwed .... no pressure at all huh?

Couple years ago I bought a 95 Z28 6-speed, clean, original and started making plans. We had some fun with it last year putting in a new exhaust, ignition, intake, gearing, suspension work, etc... She was running awsome. We got greedy and tried to do a cam swap on a limited time table and something got fowled (to put it politely). Never had it running well over the summer. Pulled the pan this fall and found metal shavings galore. So we're getting ready to pull the motor for a rebuild. To make a long story longer I figure I've got a camaro that can get towed across the finish line in about 2 minutes. Anyhow, I'm looking forward to doing some racing once the new motor is finished.

Hope you like the post.

Then again I really couldn't care less.

,Rick

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The wheels are American Racing's Torque Thrust II. I have 17x9.5 in the front 17x11 rear. Tires are Sumitomo, 275 40 17 front, 315 35 17 rear. Not supposed to be good for racing (wheels are heavy, tires not sticky) but I think they look awesome. I'm planning on picking up some drag radials for the stock wheels for racing.