Thorne

Sam1647545489

I know I'm going to just upload the raw unedited video I'm frustrated I got to copy it to my laptop and bring it to work. I will post up a link for anyone wants it it will be kinda lrge but you can edit it yourself . I'm really disappointed she has not finished. Man I should have not let out that one pass I lifted the front :\

I know I'm going to just upload the raw unedited video I'm frustrated I got to copy it to my laptop and bring it to work. I will post up a link for anyone wants it it will be kinda lrge but you can edit it yourself . I'm really disappointed she has not finished. Man I should have not let out that one pass I lifted the front :\

Thorne you taking the bike to D42? If I got that day off we can see if we cant get you into the 12's on it. Trust me that bike does not have enough power to lift the front any higher then what it did with you on it.

Eric can you come over to my house and get them ? I'm home tommorow and even late tonight. Shit if you can encode them and give them back to me I can upload them from my pipe at work or from my house I've got ~5mbit up.

I'm sorry about the delay guys we are dealing with some serious health issues and it's really beeneating up time and stress.

Eric can you come over to my house and get them ? I'm home tommorow and even late tonight. Shit if you can encode them and give them back to me I can upload them from my pipe at work or from my house I've got ~5mbit up.

I'm sorry about the delay guys we are dealing with some serious health issues and it's really beeneating up time and stress.

I could maybe swing by tonight or tomorrow. how big are the files? DVD-Rs or USB thumb drive? i can encode them pretty small with wmv. it shouldn't take me too long to upload to you.

If you have a big uplink i can remote connect to my pc from work and download them. then set them up in a queue to encode. should be done by the time i get home from work....

Its big 9gigs or so I assume.

The problem is there 20-40 minutes of video it needs edited :\

Well I can start downloading off your home connection right now if you want. I'll just make it low res wmv and let you edit it? it will make it much smaller like 10mb per minute...