New Toledo guy...

Jacobs

haha no just the guys got almost the same exact setup as me asshat

what size shot are you running, i just picked up a wet kit an if i keep the car (will decided in a frew weeks) then its going on ...an whats ur best time at the track?

I have just about every bolt on you can buy for our cars. My best times are 11.65 @ 119mph w/ 1.69 60ft and a 11.56 @ 121mph w/ 1.700 60ft on the 75 shot. I run a NX wet kit with a WOT switch and a MSD digital window switch.

Thanks for compliments all....about the 3in side exit, it wasn't my first choice but I got a deal I couldn't refuse on it, plus it shoots fireballs :D

I have just about every bolt on you can buy for our cars. My best times are 11.65 @ 119mph w/ 1.69 60ft and a 11.56 @ 121mph w/ 1.700 60ft on the 75 shot. I run a NX wet kit with a WOT switch and a MSD digital window switch.

Thanks for compliments all....about the 3in side exit, it wasn't my first choice but I got a deal I couldn't refuse on it, plus it shoots fireballs :D

Nice man I haven't run the nitrous yet but same setup on it, nice 11.56 man I need some more bolt ons haha

Oh yeah, I'm not sure how the site works with advertising, but I'm a parts sales guy at Honda East up here in the Toledo area. We sell motorcycles, ATVs, sleds, jet-ski's, golf carts, dirt bikes in every major manufacture besides harley and KTM....If anyone is interested in getting a deal, PM me or you can always call me at work. Here's the link...

http://www.hondaeasttoledo.com

Whats your best time on turbo only?

13.09@108.8 with just a downpipe wastegate set to 16 pounds a crappy ebay fmic an street tires, i thought wasent to shabby for my lack of mod list ive gto some dragradials now an need to stick that dam nitrous on there but been having bad luck with the dam thing. do those skinnys really help that much? dam nice car man congrats

if you want to be a sponsor or advertise you have to pm spaceghost or any of the mods can direct you to them,

13.09@108.8 with just a downpipe wastegate set to 16 pounds a crappy ebay fmic an street tires, i thought wasent to shabby for my lack of mod list ive gto some dragradials now an need to stick that dam nitrous on there but been having bad luck with the dam thing. do those skinnys really help that much? dam nice car man congrats

You're gonna lose some mph once you put a better tire on the car but 13.09 on street tires is actually really good. Nothing wrong with an ebay intercooler if it holds boost ;)

I'd off the drag radial asap and get a nice set of 24.5x8.5x15in slicks, unless you'd rather break stuff on those radials. My turbo best is 12.43 @ 111.6 on slicks and I would say that the skinnies helped me knock off atleast a tenth

Question, do you still have the tips on the back, AND the side exit? Or, if you got rid of the rear exit, did you do anything about the exhaust cut-outs in the bumper? Aside from that, nice car.

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o226/Jacobs0311/DSC_3392.jpg

Question, do you still have the tips on the back, AND the side exit? Or, if you got rid of the rear exit, did you do anything about the exhaust cut-outs in the bumper? Aside from that, nice car.

He did a bumper tucka s did I teres two brackets that hold the bottom of the bumper still... unbolt those brackets an use big zip ties an roll the bumper in higher to another hole higher up