Evo 9 at Capital

mitcholi6792

Well, this one time I was sitting in line waiting to order my Royale with cheese. I was salivating at the thought of this delicious burger when, to my surprise, I heard a slight rattle behind me. I nervously turned around, expecting to see some hoopty edging ever closer to my bumper. As I turned ever so slowly, I caught a glimpes of a beige, o-so-sexy, hood. Having peaked my excitement, I turned a little quicker toward the center of the car. What did I see? I saw a beautful shining (yet slightly faded) gold emblem. I knew at once that this coule be my dream car. I spun my whole body around to see what I had so often dreamt of. No longer did I salivate over my delicious burger, I no drooled heavily over the incredible 2001 TOYOTA CAMRY.

Then I came.

Well, this one time I was sitting in line waiting to order my Royale with cheese. I was salivating at the thought of this delicious burger when, to my surprise, I heard a slight rattle behind me. I nervously turned around, expecting to see some hoopty edging ever closer to my bumper. As I turned ever so slowly, I caught a glimpes of a beige, o-so-sexy, hood. Having peaked my excitement, I turned a little quicker toward the center of the car. What did I see? I saw a beautful shining (yet slightly faded) gold emblem. I knew at once that this coule be my dream car. I spun my whole body around to see what I had so often dreamt of. No longer did I salivate over my delicious burger, I no drooled heavily over the incredible 2001 TOYOTA CAMRY.

Then I came.

Man are you kidding? I think that's my neighbor! It's suhweet!

The irony of your post and what's under your name...

o yeah i forgot i had that there. :doh:

only power wise, but an evo kills in the corners.

Was it silver?

edit: reading owns me

I've seen it around there too. I just don't pointlessly post up these kind of threads without pics

sry, but my phone surprisingly is only a phone, it has no camera.

Then I came.

Nice.

Then I came.

If it had the gold package, I definantly know the guy! Only camry in Columbus with the gold package, it must be him