Reasons I Vote How I Vote

Guest Hal

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Someone left me neg rep for throwing down with Hal in his thread: "stupid d-bag"

What a dumb fuck! I hope you lose a thumb while mowing the grass so you can't properly grasp your dick while your jacking off to CR.

• Upvote 1

Wait was Hal just making fun of the other dude cuz he's older and arguing????

This was all about who is better on the internet?!

Figures.

No, I was making fun of him failing at arguing.

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Someone left me neg rep for throwing down with Hal in his thread: "stupid d-bag"

What a dumb fuck! I hope you lose a thumb while mowing the grass so you can't properly grasp your dick while your jacking off to CR.

Oh well, someone left me negative rep for helping somebody in a tech thread.

I'm touching my penis. I don't what else to do in this thread. I hope you all feel dirty. Should this thread be in the kitchen since politics seem hardly involved?

And are unicorns "horny"?

You just got me back for that Rick Roll with that image you just burned into my head. :eek:

Nothing. Just some mommas boy getting pwned. Not much to see...unless you're into that Michael Jackson shit.

The world supply of "mommas boy" jokes is already near gone, please move on to another joke. You know, jokes, those things that are funny? I haven't seen a good one from you yet.

:rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

why is this in the kitchen??? hal needs his own section, "you got served "section. hal should have his own booth at fairs and circus acts, where you try to ebattle him and see if you can not get owned in 12 posts or less.

The world supply of "mommas boy" jokes is already near gone, please move on to another joke. You know, jokes, those things that are funny? I haven't seen a good one from you yet.

:rolleyes:

You don't find it funny cuz ur a mommas boy too, you little faggot.