im leaning towards being a ricer

phil

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made the mistake of having a big turbo fwd car before and it was stupid unless it was after 3rd gear. Live and learn I guess, awd/rwd is where its at.

if i can make 350 out of a ricer i think ill be happy.

if i can make 350 out of a ricer i think ill be happy.

350 for turbo cars is really nothing speical anymore with how advanced turbo's have become, so your goal is very easy even on stock blocked turbo car. You want somthing cheap and go fast any early 90's turbo import or domestic.

Ever been in a well put together dsm? done right the cars are hard to beat in any standpoint. the 4g63 engine is well defined in every aspect and can take crazy amounts of boost and abuse, and parts are dirt cheap. So many people have worked or know these engines and cars really well, the help is endless, I mean there are guys on columbus dsm that have dipped into the 12's on stock turbo cars, id just keep your options open if your trying to go fast.

Ever been in a well put together dsm? done right the cars are hard to beat in any standpoint. the 4g63 engine is well defined in every aspect and can take crazy amounts of boost and abuse, and parts are dirt cheap. So many people have worked or know these engines and cars really well, the help is endless, I mean there are guys on columbus dsm that have dipped into the 12's on stock turbo cars, id just keep your options open if your trying to go fast.

that whole dsm thing is a lil scarry. great cars when they work, its just harder than fuck to keep them running well.

ive got a srt4 for sale...... turbo fwd im sure its got atlest 330 fwhp an ived got a bottel to give you more power then youll need..........

i dont want your broken piece of shit. thanks but id rather buy a smart car

that whole dsm thing is a lil scarry. great cars when they work, its just harder than fuck to keep them running well.

Just as spoolin 1g said, you find one that has not been beat on by every 16 year old kid, they are still out there, I had a modded dsm that I bought bone stock and did the typical bolt ons cams and big turbo deal drove it for 4 years daily and never broke on me one time .

Just as spoolin 1g said, you find one that has not been beat on by every 16 year old kid, they are still out there, I had a modded dsm that I bought bone stock and did the typical bolt ons cams and big turbo deal drove it for 4 years daily and never broke on me one time .

how many unfucked dsms are there in the world? 6 , 6 fucking cars and they have a billion miles on them