Scratch that zero thread......

Casper

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found out today that my tires are shit.

anyone have some spare 215/45 R17 Yokohamas laying around? Didnt think so.

no but I could probably get you a deal on them thru discount tires.... I've bought 5 sets in 3 years thru them, I'll call tomorrow if you want and get a price...

they canceled all the schools around columbus cause of cold temps.... WTF pussies? I remember going to school in michigan when there was multiple feet of snow with temps in the below zeros....

The only time I had school canceled for cold was in Perrysburg. I was in like 7th grade or around that. The air temps were -10 and the windchill was -40 to -50. The only reason they closed was because at those temps, block heaters don't do shit for diesel engines. The buses wouldn't start. It sucked so bad. School was canceled for like three days, but you couldn't go outside and play.

"You know they are handing out condoms to kids now? What the hell, condoms? Back when I was a kid I had to walk through 6 feet of snow, up hill both ways, WITH A BONER, to get a condom" courtesy of Jeff Dunham and Walter

Back to topic, it's cold as shit here. Makes me wanna quit smoking for the day.

"You know they are handing out condoms to kids now? What the hell, condoms? Back when I was a kid I had to walk through 6 feet of snow, up hill both ways, WITH A BONER, to get a condom" courtesy of Jeff Dunham and Walter

Back to topic, it's cold as shit here. Makes me wanna quit smoking for the day.

Yeah, I've only had one smoke today. I don't want to go back outside.