Fox body electric fan help

Stimmel1647545512

Okay so while I have the engine bay all apart im throwing the idea around of getting a taurus/mark VIII etc.. electric fan for my foxbody, I know this may be a dumb question but im not the best when it comes to electrical but how hard/easy is it to wire one up and what else do i need to buy to have the fan running?

Okay so while I have the engine bay all apart im throwing the idea around of getting a taurus/mark VIII etc.. electric fan for my foxbody, I know this may be a dumb question but im not the best when it comes to electrical but how hard/easy is it to wire one up and what else do i need to buy to have the fan running?

if you want stop by and get mine. we will figure it out. i plan on just wiring mine to the ignition. with a fuse able link(maybe. or just to the ignitons fuse). that way when ever the car is running the fan will be on. that or you can spend the 60 bucks i think for the controller.

if you want stop by and get mine. we will figure it out. i plan on just wiring mine to the ignition. with a fuse able link(maybe. or just to the ignitons fuse). that way when ever the car is running the fan will be on. that or you can spend the 60 bucks i think for the controller.

yea I dont think its a good idea to have an electric fan run 100% of the time when the car is on, but Ill be in touch with you

yea I dont think its a good idea to have an electric fan run 100% of the time when the car is on, but Ill be in touch with you

yeah. i know. thats where i got stumped. ill ask a buddy of mine who runs an elec fan (mark VIII) what he did.

+1000 if you have underdrive you need to upgrade to the 3g style alternator before you go electric fan or your lights and shit will go dim at idle when its on.....

I have my fans wired so they run all the time with the key on becuse I was too cheap to get a temp switch

ignition hot for a trigger on a 40 amp relay from a power distribution block then a 30 amp fuse then on to the fan its easy to do you can stop and look at mine sometime if you want

I have the proform fan with the temperature shit but i could not get it hooked up right to use that shit, so my runs constantly when the car is on also. Rob maybe I can get you to look at it? I keep forgetting to get the number off of those spark plugs, ill do it tonight.