How bout them STEEEEEELERS!!!

Rustlestiltskin

5-1 after beating up on the BUNGALS. What a great physical game.

And LOL @ dallas getting bent over by st.louis. This day is awesome

Carry on bungal and dallas fans :cool:

Here we go,STEELERS, here we go, PITTSBURG's going to the superbowl!!! :D

And what year did you jump on the steelers bandwagon? BTW they arent going to the superbowl just a heads up. And if for some damn reason they do they will lose to the NFC rep wether it be Dallas, Washington, Philly, Giants, Carolina, Green Bay, Bears all of which are better then the Steelers when healthy!

they will lose to the NFC rep wether it be Dallas, ....Philly, Giants,..Green Bay, Bears all of which are better then the Steelers when healthy!

Dallas and Carolina removed for you...First off, the Cowboys blow hardcore this year regardless of injury. Jason Garrett's playcalling has been nothing short of abysmal this year and po' widdle tony womo's widdle fingie has nothing to do with it, he got hurt on the last play before the boys in blue choked on a long injection of cardinal dick.

Carolina has played the equivalent of Ohio State's schedule; playing the retards of the league with a few decent teams and losses interspersed. Jake Delhomme is a whiney choke artist bitch. Steve Smith is crazy. Jonathan Stewart can't carry that team on his own.

Fuck Pitt, they played a 0 and 5 team that had their 2 string QB in. Man Houston is awesome they beat Detroit. :rolleyes:

Pitt, Superbowl? Are you fucking kidding me?

Oh and let me get in a "Fuck you Marc" before he posts. :D

They are a contender if you want to admit it or not. If they can stay healthy and get Parker back for this weeks game against the Giants I believe you will see it and be forced to admit it!

Are we the most dominant team in the NFL right now? No. But who would you actually say is? I'm having a hard time coming up with a team that fits that bill.

-Marc

PS - Ben, I hate you and your anti Steeler rhetoric. You sound like Thorn defending Obama :lol:

And what year did you jump on the steelers bandwagon? BTW they arent going to the superbowl just a heads up. And if for some damn reason they do they will lose to the NFC rep wether it be Dallas, Washington, Philly, Giants, Carolina, Green Bay, Bears all of which are better then the Steelers when healthy!

You are FUCKING RETARDED and really are not worth my time at work to respond. But, I'm bored and will humor you.

First, before you can start on me, I am probably the biggest Steeler fan on this board. I was born in Pittsburgh, and bleed black and gold. So go fuck yourself on calling me a bandwagon fan.

And are you serious? If the Steelers make the Superbowl you cannot blatantly state that they will automatically lose to the NFC. On any given Sunday a team can lose. Remember last years super bowl...when arguably the greatest team to ever take the field was defeated by a 'lesser' team?

Or, how about 2005 when the 6th seeded Steelers systematically beat every team that was better than them on paper on the road to the superbowl and then won the superbowl? History is a bitch.

Shut your cocksucker before I embarrass you even more you NFC biased fuck. I would guess you are either a clown/bungle fan, or a Dallas sack rider.

-Marc

Min = No Way, Min has a soft secondary, but their run Defense is Top notch. Kevin Smith will do nothing and Dan cannot throw the ball well enough to take advantage of the weak secondary.

GB= No way if the starters play and this will be in the cold of Lambo Field, if they need the game to win a division title or get a wild card, that game will be 100-7. :)

NO= No way, Brees slacked yesterday against a stingy Carolina D. After some games under their belt with Colston in and Shockey in and Bush will be back by then, N.O. will roll Detroit easy.

Kitna on the IR, No Roy Williams, a soft Calvin Johnson, and no D, means players playing not to get hurt.

$20? Odds are against me.

Min = No Way, Min has a soft secondary, but their run Defense is Top notch. Kevin Smith will do nothing and Dan cannot throw the ball well enough to take advantage of the weak secondary.

GB= No way if the starters play and this will be in the cold of Lambo Field, if they need the game to win a division title or get a wild card, that game will be 100-7. :)

NO= No way, Brees slacked yesterday against a stingy Carolina D. After some games under their belt with Colston in and Shockey in and Bush will be back by then, N.O. will roll Detroit easy.

Kitna on the IR, No Roy Williams, a soft Calvin Johnson, and no D, means players playing not to get hurt.

$20? Odds are against me.

Sure, I'll put $20 on your original statement that Detroit will go winless. Lock it up! :)

-Marc

First, before you can start on me, I am probably the second biggest Steeler fan on this board. I was born in Pittsburgh, and bleed black and gold. So go fuck yourself on calling me a bandwagon fan.

-Marc

Fixed!!!

GO STEELERS!!!!

And what part of Pittsburgh did you live?

Or, how about 2005 when the 6th seeded Steelers systematically beat every team that was better than them on paper on the road to the superbowl and then won the superbowl? History is a bitch.

Only after Kimo The Assasin took out Carson The Savior...

I think we need to talk about what really matters this year... Who are the Bengals going to select as the #1 overall pick/#1 bust in the 2009 NFL draft?

I think we need to talk about what really matters this year... Who are the Bengals going to select as the #1 overall pick/#1 bust in the 2009 NFL draft?

probably a quarterback, they love to do that shit. They need a fuckin O-line though.

GO BUCCANEERS!!!!

Jake Delhomme is a whiney choke artist bitch.

I didn't care to read whatever else you said in your post, but you lost all credibility with this statement. How the fuck do you figure? Delhomme is tremendously underrated. He's one of the most consistent quarterbacks in the league, and is usually at his best in the 2nd half and always steps his game up when they need him. And since you're a Pats fan, look up which QB has the most come-from-behind 4th quarter wins over the last five or so years. Hint: it's not your boy Brady ;)

Kimo the Assasin? As in Kimo, formerly of the Cincinnati Bungles and friend of Carson Palmer who was the first person to scream to the sidelines for help? Do you read player interviews? Not only did Kimo feel TERRIBLE for an accidental hit and you could see that from his expressions during live interviews but Carson himself said it was a clean, accidental hit. :rolleyes:

Not to mention the Bungles were going down to the Steelers regardless of who was taking the snaps. Remember we also took down Indy and Denver; two teams that were waaay better than your precious bungles.

Sit down bish.

-Marc