Anyone now a red srt4 with plate SRT WHAT?

TurboRust

I have NO problem running you on the street but please, its pointless at 7 pm on a saturday with 100 cars in front of us... and you'd lose. If anyone knows him have him call me.

ur the 2nd person that this guys tryed to run i dont know him but both time he said they tryed to run in traffic...i wanna see thsi guy so i can walk his shit

he was literally next to me popping his blow off valve 10 times back to back.

Im going to actively seek you out now so I can do this.

Though I guess really needn't look too hard since you work like one building over from me. Which I may be needing tires soon anyway so I might pop in for a non-ricer reason. Than I'll pop off my bpv over and over.

Guest Removed
Car runs fine thank you very much :D

(in all honesty...I really do not know why. From 106k to now, it's been beaten to hell and back. It's Magic.)

now that you said that, you better knock on wood!

my car was on the parked on the side of the road with the hood up because for some reason my car decided to start over heating, as i was sitting there just waiting i saw this same car do the bov thing to me too. who the hell revs at a car in a parking lot as they drive by

There is a red one over by Polaris that lives by me that just was driving really dumb too. As soon as he took off it seemed like he was blowing out the spark or something cause he wasn't going anywhere. Maybe turn down the boost some...