MaverickGrabber1972

:bangbang:

Marengo Christian Church &

Marengo Christian Sportsman's Fellowship

HUNTER EDUCATION COURSE

When: November 15th

Time: 7a.m. to 5:30p.m.

Cost: FREE

Lunch is on your own or will be provided for a cost of $5 CALL 1-800-WILDLIFE TO REGISTER

CONCEAL CARRY COURSE

Presented by Marengo Christian Sportsmen's Fellowship

Will be held November 8th from 7a.m. to 6p.m. The cost of the course is $75. A non refundable deposit of $25 is due no later than November 2nd. You will need to bring a holster and your firearm. Please try to bring the one you plan on carrying. DO NOT BRING AMMO TO CLASS ROOM. Please contact the instructor, Rod Harp at 740-524-8412 to register. Class is limited to 30 people.

YOUTH PHEASANT HUNT

Presented by Marengo Christian Sportsmen's Fellowship

Will be held October 25th Delaware Wildlife Area 7a.m. This is open to youth from 12 - 17 years of age. If you will be participating in the hunt please be at the church no later than 06:15 TO DEPART THE CHURCH AT 06:30.

Lunch will be served at the church @ 12p.m.

You must be registered to attend.

Call Jeff Copley @ 740-815-4993 to register

• Confused 1

Sorry but I don't know if I'd feel safe with the pheasant hunt. Might not be the best idea.

then you should stay at home.:bangbang: then again may not be the best idea for the birds.....But its for 12-17 ("that have taken a hunter ed class") they do it every year

i used to love getting in on the youth hunt days when i was 17 and under. IIRC, the adults don't hunt, just go with to supervise. the kids have taken the course. just because they're under 17 doesnt mean theyre retarded. i never had an issue when i was a kid.

then you should stay at home.:bangbang: then again may not be the best idea for the birds.....But its for 12-17 ("that have taken a hunter ed class") they do it every year

My opinions are negative and there fore aren't appropriate anymore. So forget everything I said.