Anyone remember 2004?

Science Abuse

I don't know if its illegal or not but filling heads with mindless drivel and then immediatley having them vote should be.... we have a scheduled day to vote and thats they day everyone should have to vote

Oh and on that note. I heard obama at a rally today actually do just that. He said, I'll try to quote as best I can, "now after this rally today, go vote."

Oh and on that note. I heard obama at a rally today actually do just that. He said, I'll try to quote as best I can, "now after this rally today, go vote."

Everyone says or implies that. It's only this year that it can actually take place on the same day (prior to the election).

I did not read any of that but thank you for caring enough to write it.

Nobody is saying you have to agree or even read what Eric writes. But at the very least keep these simple coments to yourself. Its not funny and your not funnier for posting it. If you dont agree say so and back it up with something otherwise dont post. Its simple.

Nobody is saying you have to agree or even read what Eric writes. But at the very least keep these simple coments to yourself. Its not funny and your not funnier for posting it. If you dont agree say so and back it up with something otherwise dont post. Its simple.

I did not read any of that but thank you for caring enough to write it.