This crap pisses me off

supldys

http://ohiodailyblog.com/content/strickland-brown-and-coleman-denounce-mccain-robocall-smears

First Colin Powell endorses obama because of McCain's negative campaigning. Now 3 elected officials find time in their day (obviously not too busy working on state and local issues) to denounce mccain's negative campaigning.

Yet I come home to 1 flyer about Ayers being a terrorist and being friends with obama. and 5 DIFFERENT flyers about McCain voting against the violence against women act, against equal rights and pay for women, and even supporting violence against women. Are you kidding me??

He's the one with a woman on the ticket, and I haven't seen cindy with a black eye yet either, she must keep her mouth shut huh obama?

And its no surprise that Biden helped write the VAWA and then it was overturned by the supreme court for being unconstitutional and violating privacy rights.

Hey democrats, quit bitching about sticking to the issues, and stick to the F-ing issues.

*obviously not all democrats (I agree with some) just the ones that don't even realize what they're doing*

I"m not sure what all the dems are bitching about "mccains negative compaining." McCains a total bitch and WILL NOT attack obama. Especially where he's most vulnerable. I would totally not be suprised if McCain is working on obamas side to give him the election.

I hate them both and words aren't enough.

Look on those ads, they are not put out by either candidate, they are put out by organizations that have agendas..... (not approved by Obama or McCain)

I find it awesome, 163 year old streak. Not even for Kennedy.....

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/chi-chicago-tribune-endorsement,0,1371034.story?track=email-alert-breakingnews

This endorsement makes some history for the Chicago Tribune. This is the first time the newspaper has endorsed the Democratic Party's nominee for president.

Look on those ads, they are not put out by either candidate, they are put out by organizations that have agendas..... (not approved by Obama or McCain)

I find it awesome, 163 year old streak. Not even for Kennedy.....

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/chi-chicago-tribune-endorsement,0,1371034.story?track=email-alert-breakingnews

Oh come on, the only other democrat nominee from illinois was stevenson in the 50's, but who the heck was going to vote against eisenhower? He couldn't even win illinois in either election