I hate when I wear khaki's...

Putty

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is such an informational thread to me..... im learning so much

More useful guy information:

We love to use the handicapped stall. We've even named it, the handicrapper.

The most bestest part of the day is dropping a douce while getting paid, in the handicrapper. Shit is fucking EPIC.

The most bestest part of the day is dropping a douce while getting paid, in the handicrapper. Shit is fucking EPIC.

i believe this to be true. me and my ex used to work together in an older elementary building and they had the regular public restroom, then across it was the "retard" bathroom. one toilet and one door... and he'd be so proud to tell me when he'd use it... icky

Truth. You have so much more room. Every day I would sleep in the handicrapper on the toilet...pants down for realism to passers-through...for a combined 2 hours. My legs always fell asleep...but shit was glorious.

i believe this to be true. me and my ex used to work together in an older elementary building and they had the regular public restroom, then across it was the "retard" bathroom. one toilet and one door... and he'd be so proud to tell me when he'd use it... icky

OMG I'd wear a helmet and run in there drooling.

Truth. You have so much more room. Every day I would sleep in the handicrapper on the toilet...pants down for realism to passers-through...for a combined 2 hours. My legs always fell asleep...but shit was glorious.

I prefer the handicap stalls myslef. Not only is there more room, but they have their own sing too. You could camp in one of those all day!

So before lunch I had a man hero size shit brewing and I decide it's time to take care of bidness. I walk down the hall to the shitter, open the door and find two guys in there talking (in the middle of the floor, female style), a dude taking a piss in the urinal, and someone robbing my utopia (the handicrapper). This turd wasn't about to get put off until later, so I grab the retard stall (that is, the non handicrapper) and let the bombs fly. God that was such a boner killer. I want my dookie time back. Fuckers. The only plus side was that it was a single wiper, so that's cool.

So before lunch I had a man hero size shit brewing and I decide it's time to take care of bidness. I walk down the hall to the shitter, open the door and find two guys in there talking (in the middle of the floor, female style), a dude taking a piss in the urinal, and someone robbing my utopia (the handicrapper). This turd wasn't about to get put off until later, so I grab the retard stall (that is, the non handicrapper) and let the bombs fly. God that was such a boner killer. I want my dookie time back. Fuckers. The only plus side was that it was a single wiper, so that's cool.

Should have AC Slater'ed it for SOME enjoyment

Only time I pissed on myself was when I accidentally sprayed the guy next to me while he was wearing flip flops. The look on his face made me laugh so hard that I couldn't control where I was aiming. Kinda looked like a firehouse without a fireman...but I blamed the sink.