I hate when I wear khaki's...

Putty

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how many times do you wipe your ass, if there's still crap streaks on the paper? I get impatient after 5 wipes and say fuck it.. close up shop.

this is a plus with having kids at the house. If after 3 wipes there is still a issue grab a couple baby wipes and your good to go.

EPIC THREAD!!! Also a great thing to do is when your leaving and there is someone in the stall turn the lights off. If your having a bad day that will automatically make it better.

I would leave doo doo residue on your desk for that.

Yeah, as in toilet paper. You do wipe your ass with paper right? Remind me not to shake your hand when I see you next time.

No, I don't use paper. When you become a man and grow hair on your ass, you'll figure out what to use.

I tried to sneak in a quick dump before one of my classes, so I went into one of the typical multi-stall campus restrooms. I was the only guy in there and so I claimed the handicapped unit as per standard-op. All was going well until I went for the toilet paper. It was one of the gigantic industrial-size rolls, like a foot across, in the clear plastic dispenser. Well, the cover was missing on this one, so when i unrolled a little bit of TP the whole roll fell out of the dispenser across my lap, onto the floor, and out of the stall far far far away.

I was pretty stunned and furious, but decided to make a pants-down break for the TP now in the middle of the bathroom. Luckily nobody else came in mid-dash, and all was well in the world.

Lesson: Always check TP status before taking care of business, and if necessary, unroll with care.

So how many times do you wipe your ass, if there's still crap streaks on the paper? I get impatient after 5 wipes and say fuck it.. close up shop.

I wipe my ass until the paper is still white.

That's seriously gross that you dont...yet I'm not surprised lol.

-Marc

I bet you lay down an entire roll of TP on the seat before chancing getting one single germ on your ass too. Real men bare-ass public shitters.

Actually, no. I give a quick wipe down with a couple squares of tp to rid of any piss droplets and then I perform "the move" as I'm usually in a rush not to shit myself.

I bet you lay down an entire roll of TP on the seat before chancing getting one single germ on your ass too. Real men bare-ass public shitters.

No sir. Just a quick wipe down to get rid of anything visible on the seat than go and fire out a loaf.

You probably shit at Flips dont you?

-MArc