I hate when I wear khaki's...

Putty

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 614Streets
since this seems like the correct thread.....I have to ask a long-time question I've had.

How do blind people know when they're done wiping their asses? Do they just do a set number of times and play the odds? Can you train a seeing eye dog to help you out with that....like 1 bark for keep wiping 2 for you're done?

Maybe they use the wet toilet paper method or wet naps. Small ziploc bags of sawdust maybe.

since this seems like the correct thread.....I have to ask a long-time question I've had.

How do blind people know when they're done wiping their asses? Do they just do a set number of times and play the odds? Can you train a seeing eye dog to help you out with that....like 1 bark for keep wiping 2 for you're done?

Lol

Either they wipe till it rips and no shit is on their hand or they play the odds.

Which brings up another point...when toilet paper rips...worst thing in the world.

-Marc

Lol

Either they wipe till it rips and no shit is on their hand or they play the odds.

Which brings up another point...when toilet paper rips...worst thing in the world.

-Marc

You don't wipe with a ball of paper? You single sheet it? Because a ball of paper can't really rip. :gtfo:

Guest Melanie

Oh.... Thin and ripping tp....so thats why guys are so obsessed with shitting. They can get their butt played with and nobody will know! This explains so much. :p

This thread is so nasty but funny at the same time.