WTB: 4 VW 16" Spare GLI stealies w/tires

IVRINGS

If anyone has a extra set layin' around let me know asap. The girl bent a rim again on the GLI, and she is now without a spare. I don't want her to be without, and I just want to get her on a set of steal wheels before we deside on what wheels to get for her. Good tires will be a huge + cause these will be the tires she has for this winter. I think a good quailty set of LM reps would be a great setup if I can find some for her later, but these stealies are a must. Dover is going to ask a friend about some, but wanted to check to see if anyone has them too. Thanks

i should have 2 steelies with blizzicks on them that will fit a jetta(came off one i belive ) whats the lug pattern you need?if your interested but there 15th let me know
I will need them to be 5x100, and also need they then to be AS cause they will be on the car now till we buy new 18's for the car. Cause I do not want the 18's on the car till we get better ones.

I just wanted to check if anyone had 1,2 or 3. Cause the girl is about to leave to head up to Clev to try on dresses without a spare in the car since it is on the car. Please if anyone has anything pm and we will have some cash for you.

That sucks! I guess I will keep my eyes open for the wheels for me and her still. Thanks for asking for me. If you know any other place to look I might call all4n if all else fails.

Anyone have ways for deals at the yards around c-bus?