FS XBOX 360 ELITE (modded)

19TbirdSC91

I'm trying to help my cousin get rid of this..

For sale is one XBox 360 Elite (black) with 120GB hard drive, 1 black controller, headset, original box + 10 backups & network adapter. Manufactured within the last year with great cooling system, stays extremely cool even after staying turned on for hours.

Unit has been opened carefully, but Microsoft seal is completely intact & unbroken.

Included are backups of the following 10 games, all run perfectly:

Grand Theft Auto 4, Gears of War, Orange Box (Half-Life 2), Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty 4, Battlefield: Bad Company, Turok, Test Drive Unlimited, Conflict: Denied Ops, Kameo.

$490 or best offer. Serious inquiries please contact Patrick at (614)353-5668 any time or email at pateralus9@aol.com. Cash only, please, no trades, price is somewhat negotiable.

Let me know!

Sean

Its definetly not banned, he's been using it on there for a pretty long time and everything is cool on it, like I said, the seal is even still in tact and everything

Sean

Very surprising :rolleyes:

Very surprising :rolleyes:

What? It'll actually come with live paid for all the way up until september 2009... And I swear on my life the seal is still in tact, actual questions are fine, but if your not interested in buying it and wanna say stupid shit, then stay out of my damn thread. thank you.

Sean

it had to be broken.....carefully, with no silver peeled off of the seal, probably dried with a blow drier, and then re-glued on

if not that way, i don't think it's possible

i might be wrong though

From what I've read, if you have the firmware hack your ass is banned...

I might be interested if I could be shown its not banned.

Yeah, thats why I won't be using a modded one myself, but his is fine, BUT sale is pending for today but if it falls through i'll let you know and we'll be able to show you the live still works. Thanks.

Sean

Good thing Unless your an idiot and dont have the newest F/W on your disk drive you can not get banned on live. I have allready beat Gears of war2 and am working on Fallout3. Plus I play on live with backup games all the time. Plus all you have todo when you open it not to bone the microsoft seal is gently slide the case open. Dont rip it open.

PS. If you want proof that you can play with a modded 360 online hit me with a freind request....Achilles116.... Then look at my acheivments...I have games on there that are not even out yet and I have yet to get banned...